250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I Need WebHosting urgentally for making Blog for Sony Erresion themes....I Can pay u 6 $ through Paypal..
Just Tell me What Webspace will u give for 6 $...& bandwidth...
Its urgent
& Also tell me which is the cheapest domain name u selling..

I'm sorry to say that we do not run some kind of slap around service where you can do as you wish and then come back with the same attitude.

This is a professionally run business and our Ban on providing services to you because of your previous record still stays. You remain marked as 'fraud' on our system. Please find some other provider to play your antics with.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I Think He left the forum...If you want to ask any questions regarding his webhosting, you can email him sales@outpowerhosting.com

Thats bad :(
I've booked an account on his host and I really need to get in touch with him regarding payment
But he is not replying my mails... :(

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
No. I haven't left the forum. It's just that moving offices has cut my time completely out of the forum.

For as far as the couple of days that you couldn't reach us was when we were shifting our systems to the newer building.

We are moving to hyderabad. It's going to take some more time for all our contact services to be available seamlessly like before. So Please do bear with us while the changeover takes place.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
UPDATE: Domain prices will remain on the higher side due to the drop in INR value. We hope to bring the prices to normal once the INR falls below 44/$. This is only for domains. Hosting prices remain the same.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Please make any sales/tech queries on our telephone number or email listed on the website as chat support is not yet back online.

Top Bottom