23-year-old develops website that matches Orkut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
A boy from Bhubaneswar has developed a site quite similar to orkut but with better features. The boy is 23yrs old and doesnt own a computer!

Source:- *timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/...that_matches_Orkut/rssarticleshow/2167948.cms

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Does it matter. Everyone is just copying the idea.......in same league

U didng get the point mate... Copying idea OK... Very one can do that, but coding ur own web site, !! that's every one cant do, so, the news to me isnt that a new web site is there like orkhut.com rather a person without owning a computer, has developed (coded) a service like that... :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I dont understand..why some people just pick negetive aspects of this some good things.Instead of appreciating....some are depreciating that young boy work.

SAD..very SAD.

arnab2kool

On the net
ravi_9793 said:
I dont understand..why some people just pick negetive aspects of this some good things.Instead of appreciating....some are depreciating that young boy work.

SAD..very SAD.

Well well I agree with ravi_9793 too. Instead of discouraging the boy we must appreciate his initiative and talents. Well thats a nice thing to hear that the site that was developed by so many developers, the same one like that has been developed by only one! Great. I liked that. I liked the person who posted this topic over here.

Thank you.

sudhir_mangla

Broken In
This site is created in PHP.
In PHP there are already many web site called orkut clone with source code are easily available.
I too can create one more orkut clone by modifying some UI of the free ones.

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
arnab2kool said:
Well well I agree with ravi_9793 too. Instead of discouraging the boy we must appreciate his initiative and talents. Well thats a nice thing to hear that the site that was developed by so many developers, the same one like that has been developed by only one! Great. I liked that. I liked the person who posted this topic over here.

Thank you.
No, Orkut started as a one man's effort by a guy working at Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom