23-year-old develops website that matches Orkut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProDemon

Broken In
codred said:
sarathi is really financially tight, hence he doesnt own a computer yet... [and so only he hasnt come online again]... but still he successfully DID something GOOD.

so my dear forum members, if we can help this guy directly or even indirectly financially in any way then it would earn good deeds on our part... hope some1 is listening...

Yes Someone is listening.

I have a new website project around the ORKUT structure, and I am looking for someone who can handle the coding thing.

Details will be provided to him only. Check your PM

mustang

Broken In
It"s great,in this younger age he is doing great job,
but on the other side,many people thinks that he copies the orkut,reason is that why he doing this after the orkut runnings,not before,that is true,if he really have his own guts then he had to does before the orukut comes in the market.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
thats a great job.but how many social networking sites do we need?
i appreciate his work but c'mon yar get something innovative now.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
The creator of the site Sarathi Sahoo, is from an Engg college in our city, Bhubaneswar, which is one of the topmost colleges here .
He used to be a friend of one of my lecturers in my college. I had asked him about this Sarathi sahoo. He said, sarathi was an excellent student at college.
The previous problems of the site have been rectified, I suppose.
He had also mentioned that he is developing something new these days, some voice recognition system, although I don't know anything about it.

By the way, we have decided to make a social networking site as on of our projects for final year too among other ones. Lets see how far it goes.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom