22" LCD upto 12K

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Well guys, I need a LCD/TFT monitor 22" for upto 12k(max)
I would mainly be used for Gaming and some times for movies as well.

Please recommend anything Except Intex and any other cheap quality stuff. :(:(

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Benq E220HD is best go for It....
it supports FULL HD Videos...also is very cheap and looks awesome

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
if you budget is strictly inside 12k, go for samsung/dell 22" displays. if you can increase to 13.5k, get benq hd2200.

jmmzz009

Right off the assembly line
Yeah... I really would go for the BenQ E2200HD as well!

Even though I don't have it, you can tell just from this forum post that many people are recommending it! It's got to be good!

I mean with 1080p, 2ms response time, 16:9 (great for gaming and movies), 1920x1080, it is the ultimate (cheap as well) gaming monitor one could ask for. If you had a little extra money, go for the 24 inch one! It carries a 3 year warranty as well, the last time I checked!

Although I don't have it, I've been recommended it, by friends and people online! I'd really want to know more about it myself though! Does anyway have any other personal experience they want to share about it? Has anyone put the monitor to the max for testing yet, haha?

acewin

Point Blanc
yup they have reduced the price which I suppose first from 13.5 to 12.5 and now maybe to 11.7 or whatever you call around 12K

surinder

Tech addict
well well well lynx-India selling Benq T2200HD at 9K hell of a deal. Here is the link.

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=5697

surinder

Tech addict
sorry boy I'm not correcting you just suggesting the other model from BENQ with mouth watering price tag which is all same as of T2200HD only HDMI port is missing.

I own this model and it is giving great performance for its price. But I paid 10.3K then and still no regret.

I don't think there is any other model from any other manufacturer support FULL HD in this price range (9K).

So full value for money there.

Last edited:

jmmzz009

Right off the assembly line
Can anyone tell me a Delhi dealer from whom I can buy this?

Hey you should try to shop online for it if you have a hard time finding a dealer for it. I seem to see the same problem with other people. They have a hard time finding an actual dealer, and if they do they always seem to be out of stock with the unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom