22" LCD upto 12K

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
just saw a deal on ebay, Rs. 12,590/- for Samsung 2233sw + External TV Tuner (Gadmei) + Logitech R20 speakers.....available till 13th april.

that seems a very good deal, wat do ya say?

the Benq deal is 13,990/- for Benq E2200HD + External TV tuner (Gadmei)

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
samsung 2233 is for 10000/-
external LCd tuner techcom is for 1300/-
Logitech R20 is for 975/-

total 12275/-
so its a good deal both ways if someone wants to buy it as a set or single items of their choice.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
The menu are better to change on Benq, on samsung its on the side with no text written so u have to poke ur head to side.

Both are Cheap TN panels so they both change brightness if you stand up & down or left to right.........The 170° viewing angle is nothing but a gimmick, it has around 90-100° angle only beyond that it changes brightness.............all TN panel will do so.

Since i have a S-PVA panel too I could see the difference instantly.
This might help in understanding various panels.
*www.pchardwarehelp.com/guides/lcd-panel-types.php

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Yes HDMI+ DVI ports + speakers are only available on Benq.
Samsung has only VGA input & no speakers.

Samsung 2233SW has DVI port too and I really don't see any use of those tiny tinny speakers that comes with BenQ. :)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Seriously guys, samsung's and dell's looks better than BenQ's and are better in every way.

with minimal difference in price,I would pick Dell and then samsung and only when these two are unavailable, I would go for BenQ.

Last edited:

strider21

1Click to Rule them All
*accessories.us.dell.com/sna/produc...px?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-7438#reviews

Rs.10200
Best of all 22inches , awesome picture quality...got one 2 weeks back and this is a must

only drawback is the delivery time is about a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom