21 Dec. 2012. Will the world end????

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Hey GUYS it may really be the LAST DAY.

You know why ??

Because from the next Day on Day won't be called as DAY and New ENGLISH word will be created and used for DAY.

That's why those 24hrs will be last DAY.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hey GUYS it may really be the LAST DAY.

You know why ??

Because from the next Day on Day won't be called as DAY and New ENGLISH word will be created and used for DAY.

That's why those 24hrs will be last DAY.

rehem karo bhai.........:(

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=853099&postcount=157

Was trying to give some reason to satisfy dumb people by giving a reason that its really the last day..... LOL !!!!!!!! I mean by that way they can have their last day if not some nuke bombing entire planet on dec 12th or whatever date.

I meant ROFLMAO for all crap dec 12th.

Last edited:
I ask the approver of this thread to bet anything and everything he/she has with me that this is not true.

I am disappointed that such stupid a-holes still exist on this earth who beleive on stupid "tantric" or "bibile" bullshit. They deserve a huge kick on their a$$es

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
We all die, no more wars, no more hatred, no more bickering. Universe will again be a nice and peaceful places for years and years. Isn't that just so great? So wonderful?

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
We all die, no more wars, no more hatred, no more bickering. Universe will again be a nice and peaceful places for years and years. Isn't that just so great? So wonderful?

What's so great and wonderful about a universe where we dont live in?

Hey guys sometimes I think that what is there after the universe?
Like,Atmosphere of Earth<Solar System<Galaxy Milky Way<Universe<other universe but what after that?Where does it all end?I mean there is an end to everything,so why not this universe or anything after that?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i concur that:)
we are b!tching around with nature too much

MasterMinds

hell boy
the crap about that date.....i've hearin this since my childhood.......bet nothing would happen natgeo has already cried about that much.....but for some time you would beleive em......whatever

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^OMG lolz. It may be or may not be, just enjoy cuz tomorrow is unseen.

There are umpteenth theories that point towards it, even scientic ones.
Mayans too (amazing science knowledge they had).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom