Oooh,more complex riddley thingy, am sooo scared. :p

Oh n someone tell me whats on the video in the site,darn office proxy.:mad:

Regards,
ray

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol..am happy that I dont hav to make any future plans :D
Well am eager to wait what changes will happen in 2012.
Here is a wishlist:
1) The no of chromosomes increases, RESULT: Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis and Telepathy becomes possible.
2) Earths rotational degree of freedom increases beyond threshold RESULT: We will be able to see the dimensions after 3.
3) The whole progress reverses RESULT: More fresh air to breathe, more life expectancy, less no of epedemics, and finally a greener earth.

Thats all i want.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^why do you do that?

Well I don't really know,wrote all the algos.+left some questions half done,hope to get around 45\75-not much but I don't want more than 70% anyway.Anyways exams over-now is the time to catch up with some movies and books and programming!!.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^why do you do that?

Well I don't really know,wrote all the algos.+left some questions half done,hope to get around 45\75-not much but I don't want more than 70% anyway.Anyways exams over-now is the time to catch up with some movies and books and programming!!.
glad to know :D Enjoy ur time now afterall u will get more and more busy in coming years (I wish i had a eternal childhood, no responsilbility and no preoccupied mind, jut fun).
Here 2 exams are left, when will this engg be over (i am totally fed up of exams) ? Neway now there are no pracs for next sem just 4 theory papers to complete engg :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^yea last two sems rocks! but the middle 4 are just hell! worse than hell!

You got any backs ever?

Started preparing for CAT?(I prefer IAS to CAT though,lol)

next up:the sicilian by mario puzo.love this man.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^yea last two sems rocks! but the middle 4 are just hell! worse than hell!

You got any backs ever?

Started preparing for CAT?(I prefer IAS to CAT though,lol)

next up:the sicilian by mario puzo.love this man.
Fortunately I never had backs :D For me second Second year was the hardest (data structes, digital electronics).
Reading again whole thing sucks and that too from local authors, just got cleared in 1 prac by narrow margin (program didnt run as expected).

I havent thought abt higher studies, maybe GRE will be the next goal.

now playing: You are the one by HIM :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^the sicilian is a book! and mario puzo is the famous author of 'The godfather' fame.

anyways,yep GRE is good.foreign dreams I guess,PG is the right time to do it(foreign universities i.e.).Go get it!

This years exams were strange,i mean not even according to prescribed syllabus,rumors of re-exams but I say why re-exams?just pass every kid!The exam paper setter mustave been some fugging retard who got thrashed by his wife those days,fugging lamer.mein to ho gaya pass,ab dekhta hoon ye log kaise hote hai pass.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^no.and this thread+the thread starter stinks anyway! Mystery man my foot,nothing happened on 21st december.cheap publicity stunts.

and oo I forgot

Regards,
TDH

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^the sicilian is a book! and mario puzo is the famous author of 'The godfather' fame.

anyways,yep GRE is good.foreign dreams I guess,PG is the right time to do it(foreign universities i.e.).Go get it!

This years exams were strange,i mean not even according to prescribed syllabus,rumors of re-exams but I say why re-exams?just pass every kid!The exam paper setter mustave been some fugging retard who got thrashed by his wife those days,fugging lamer.mein to ho gaya pass,ab dekhta hoon ye log kaise hote hai pass.
lol

i thought it was some theme from Godfather movie, thou barely remember the novel by Mario Puzo (revenge theme), will read it after exams.

Enjoy the day dude :)):)):)), hav blast :D

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Um Dude, read the title again,
Its abt 21 Dec 2012 not 2007.
And yeah,cheap publicity stunt does stink,but still lets keep to the topic or let the thread die.

Regards,
ray

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
is it,will I have to wait till 2012 to get the mystery?
Oh well I will have to keep bumping this thread then.

anyways enough of offline chit-chat.

Thanks
Regards,
tdh (you use small letter too)

I read somewhere dat:
Nostredamus has predicted a disaster(not specified) which will occur in the next 4 years (yup...between 08 & 2012) which will destroy the current world

After which a new world from Southern Asia (????) will emerge.
U r Thoughts??

blackpearl

The Devil
I watched a program on history channel about this. It was pretty interesting. Several different oracles made this prophecy independently.

^^^^
I saw another program regarding same issue in Aaj Tak:D
However
the scholars on that show agreed to nostradamus and claimed
that the world that will emerge from south Asia will be India:);):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom