21-22 Inch lcd required with a budget of about 8-9k for pc

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
there is a review put up by jaskanwar singh at reviews section of dell st2220l....the reviews were pretty good...

nginx

In the zone
Read trusted reviews from CNET, PCAdvisor and other sites that are known to do monitor reviews all the time.

Don't go by the reviews of some random member who might have bought the monitor. Obviously, someone who doesn't have any other monitor for comparison's sake or haven't seen a better monitor than the ST2210 will tell you how great it is but trust me you can get far better monitors for the price of the ST2210.

Better still, go to an electronics store having all these monitor in display and compare the picture quality of the ST2210 or the ST2310 with similar models in its price range and you will see the difference.

utkarsh009

In the zone
dell p2211h is another good monitor for 7.8k. it is led backlit and dynamic contrast ratio of 2 million : 1. it has built -in USB hub and its stand is also very good (has height, tilt, swivel) . real vfm at that price.

utkarsh009

In the zone
link : www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tvs-monitors/140665-please-help-fast.html

no it doesn't have HDMI but has dvi. (cable comes for free) has built in USB hub and the stand has swivel, tilt and height. screen has matte finish so no reflection on the screen. it's a vfm. btw there is only one difference between HDMI and dvi that HDMI also provides audio output. no difference between display quality. but then you can always attach dell soundbar to the p2211h which has speaker and also headphone Jack.

nginx

In the zone
link : www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tvs-monitors/140665-please-help-fast.html

no it doesn't have HDMI but has dvi. (cable comes for free) has built in USB hub and the stand has swivel, tilt and height. screen has matte finish so no reflection on the screen. it's a vfm. btw there is only one difference between HDMI and dvi that HDMI also provides audio output. no difference between display quality. but then you can always attach dell soundbar to the p2211h which has speaker and also headphone Jack.

Dude I can't find the dell p2211h anywhere. Where did you get it? This model certainly is rare.

utkarsh009

In the zone
no other monitor in the sub 8k segment has better display than dell st2220l. and no other monitor in that range has better flexibility and productivity than dell p2211h. forget about what others say. just believe in yourself. see the specs and decide yourself.

utkarsh009

In the zone
Hi to all!

If you actually wish to enjoy the full HD in your Computer monitor, then "LG's E2060V 20" slim glossy black LED monitor is the best option, provides the 1080p Full HD picture. And comes somewhere in your budget also, cost around Rs 8000/- only.

And for brief about this LG's LCD monitor, Plz follow the link:
Digital Star Computer - Detail

Hope this will be affective....!

every monitor we've talked about here provides full HD and is indeed larger than the one you suggested.

utkarsh009

In the zone
@estio: oh man! just take it lightly. no offence from my side. in fact I wanted to say that those dells are vfm. this doesn't mean lg is bad. I own lg optimus one p500.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i asked about dellp211h...it seems its really hard to find...many didn't have it..will ask at primeabgb tom...@utkarsh009...where did u buy it from?

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
how good is this model??

Buy Benq LCD Monitor | Buy Benq LED Monitor | BenQ G2222HDL 21.5 inch LCD Monitor

pls help...need to buy by tom or day after

ok now i have a choice between dell st2220m & benq g2222hdl..which one to pick???

Top Bottom