21-22 Inch lcd required with a budget of about 8-9k for pc

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
gpddammit am so confused...one of the users told me st2220m is poorer than st2220l....sp benq it is then??is anyone here using it?

nginx

In the zone
If you go for the Dell ST2220M or L, you will be sorry. You don't have to take my words for it but I have actually compared the display of the Dell ST2220 and the Benq G2222HDL side by side at a shop which had both on display and the Benq model's color reproduction and viewing angles are vastly superior. Dell's color look washed out, brightness levels and gamma are all whacked even at the best possible settings. According to the reviews it also has backlight bleeding but I couldn't confirm that at the shop for obvious reasons.

I find it funny how people keep recommending the Dell ST only because they bought it. C'mon man, have you even compared that Dell to any other monitor in the 8k range? Even Asus monitors can beat that Dell monitor hands down.

Note: I am not talking about the Dell P2211H model. Its Dell's professional series model and is obviously much better than any of the other choices mentioned here but its also quite expensive, around 11k I believe.

utkarsh009

In the zone
@nginx: haha not really! I bought dell p2211h for 7.8k this month and not for 11k. woohoo! such great difference in the price.

mOCHU

Broken In
LOL...no got used to it...it means i am thinking about it & writing...i know..used it too much..never used it to such extent ever

now u r using the ellipsis a lot..
reminds me of my own typing... my msgs must look wierd i guess...

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
This thread is good but i didnt find my solution. Guys
i want 22" LED with HDMI port for gaming @9-10k.
Benq g2220hdl lacks HDMI & dell st2220l has bad reviews. Samsung px2370 is awsome but i dont wana cross 9k. So plz suggest.

mOCHU

Broken In
This thread is good but i didnt find my solution. Guys
i want 22" LED with HDMI port for gaming @9-10k.
Benq g2220hdl lacks HDMI & dell st2220l has bad reviews. Samsung px2370 is awsome but i dont wana cross 9k. So plz suggest.

Please start a new thread. Hijacking threads is bad manners.

Top Bottom