2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snap

Lurker
[MENTION=93672]Neuron[/MENTION], those ads are only for guests theme, select TDF members or tdf 6.5 theme

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Everytime I open or refresh a page an ad from junglee or intel pops up and I have to click a small close button to get it away. Looks like it appears because i've been inactive. But this ad is annoying as hell. Should remove it asap.
Should change your forum skin asap.

Neuron

Electronic.
Oh yeah. They are gone now. Thanks guys. BTW I don't think it's a good idea to show these ads to the visitors. I wouldn't keep browsing a forum which shows a pop up ad on every page.

Neuron

Electronic.
Found a bug. Here's how to recreate it.
1. In the reply box enter a url inside square brackets like this [*www.google.co.in/]. Clicking on the url will give a 404 since the ']' is parsed as the url.
2. Post the reply and then edit and remove the brackets. Click save.
Now even though the link appears without the brackets clicking on the link will still take you to the link with the closing bracket. Trying to edit the url using the url tag will produce atrocities afterwards.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
why am i getting notifications for quotes and mentions that i create??

i should be recieving notifications for these only when someone else mentions/quotes me..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok, I get it. Notifications for post likes and post quotes (and at times mentions)
It was cool on first few days. Can I have a "Mark all read" button/link there? No, not on the notifications page rather under "Notifications" menu.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ok, I get it. Notifications for post likes and post quotes (and at times mentions)
It was cool on first few days. Can I have a "Mark all read" button/link there? No, not on the notifications page rather under "Notifications" menu.
lol...

Can't have everything. We're using somebody else's plugin! ;)

I will look into this. Even I'm bothered by this.

if possible, an option to delete polls from a thread
Go in your admin cp and look for Strip Poll.

Flash

Lost in speed
Is there a setting where i can limit thread posts like '5/10/15/20...' per thread, so that i don't have to see a lengthy thread?
I guess, i saw it once. But can't find it now?

Anybody has it?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Is there a setting where i can limit thread posts like '5/10/15/20...' per thread, so that i don't have to see a lengthy thread?
I guess, i saw it once. But can't find it now?

Anybody has it?
Go to User CP. You'll fin that there.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It was used to be previously. An option to limit posts to 10/20 or default 30.
Maybe the forum update lost it.

Flash

Lost in speed
[MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] / [MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION] : Is it possible to bring back the post-limit-per-thread feature as said above?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
[MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] / [MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION] : Is it possible to bring back the post-limit-per-thread feature as said above?
Check you might get it here - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

But remember that page #4 for you depends on the number of posts per page you choose.

Be careful before sharing links like this - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/181792-2014-new-tdf-suggestions-4.html

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I think the option is not visible in the dark theme..

- - - Updated - - -

nope, its there now. was it disabled ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom