2 Mobiles for around 10k

regmi

Broken In
Hi all I need 2 mobiles for around 10k INR total. I can add another 5k if the amount is not enough.

1st one is for my dad. I know I don't have to fill the "Questionnaire for Mobile phone purchase queries" as the only required feature except basic features is TORCH. The TORCH should work even when the keypad is locked, so that he can use it directly without unlocking the phone, don't know whether such mobiles are available or not.

The 2nd one is for me. I will use it only for downloading torrents. I will use it to download torrents all night so it should have wifi and at least 8GB memory. Other features are not important as I have other mobiles for everyday use.

Please help me.

TY

aroraanant

Explorer
For your dad have a look at Samsung 1232, you get a dual sim phone which supports memory card and has got a FM Radio as well as torch. And it costs around 1.5-1.6k.
For you I would recommend HTC Explorer.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
My dad had the same requirement..
He is using Google Image Result for *images02.olx.in/ui/20/93/19/1332069458_330408419_1-Pictures-of--SAMSUNG-HERO-DUOS-E2152i-FULLY-LODED.jpg

If u see.. torch button is dere.. whatever be the case press the button for 2 sec.. Torch will start..

Tamoghno

Padawan
there was a phone Spice M4580 which have separate mechanical switch for torch. forget being keypad lock , it'll work even when phone is switched off. it also have 1500 mah battery which lasts for a week. there was an updated model of same phone. its not the best basic phone in the world ,but looks well suited for your dad.

for you +1 for HTC explorer . but be careful with your battery

OP
R

regmi

Broken In
Thanks all for replying. I searched gsm arena and flipkart both and found that SAMSUNG-HERO-DUOS-E2152i has better reviews than Samsung 1232, so I think I will get E2152 for my dad.

@pulkitpopli2004, whats your father's experience with that phone, is he satisfied?

@Tamoghno, is there any problem with HTC explorer's battery?

Another question, is it safe to download all night in phone attaching it to charger?

Thanks

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
^^ My dad use E2152.. Phone is really good.. battery back up is also perfect.. bt Keypad life is not good.. So dont go for E2152.. try to find E2152i..this one has better plastic keypad... And so nw he is purchasing another phone with same requirement as of your dad.. For this time its E2252 :)

Top Bottom