2 mbps connection and getting 10-15 kb/s in torrents!

soumya

In the zone
I use a lot of private and public trackers. My ratios are good in each one of them. I used to get around 250-300 kB/s download speeds but all of a sudden I am getting around 10-15 kB/s. I have tried different clients but still getting the same speed. I get around 260 kB/s in Internet Download Manager even now! I am using TATA Photon +.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Check your speed here-

Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Torrents often clow down due to peer , seeder and leecher problems...so remain calm....

sujoyp

Grand Master
donno about tata photon + but I am on bsnl 600 combo 2mbps and I am also getting 35-40kKBs download speed I also used to get 210KBps-220KBps

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Check if any other software is using the Internet....Game or Windows update or AV update...

Do a virus check too..

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
*www.speedtest.net/result/1233836371.png

Well, I used to get around 300 kB/s even in torrents. All of a sudden it has decreased.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Torrents often clow down due to peer , seeder and leecher problems...so remain calm....

This should be the issue. I always hated Torrents for their slow speed, but once my friend told me to search for High peer, seed ones, from then I am getting 180-210 KB/Sec :), but I still hate torrents as they have so less review and comments for an item :)

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
you can try Newzbin as a torrent alternative
no seeding, only max speed leeching (or so i've heard)
just search for some free Newsgroup indexers and a Free Newzbin Client like HelloNZB or SabNZBD

Top Bottom