2.1 Speakers:- Budget 8k

anirbanhere

Broken In
I have a JBL Creature 3 which recently got bad and the subwoofer stopped producing any sound. It was also in warranty period but to avail that I need to send these to their service center via courier (which will cost me 1k + I also lost my bill).
Nevertheless I plan on buying a new stereo and taking a step further this time.
I have set around 8k for my sound system. Please suggest some great 2.1 stereos.

ratul

█████████████████
look no further, get Swan M10: Swan M10 (White)

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I recently bought Edifier C3. Very good speakers. You can read my review in flipkart.

josin

In the zone
Harman Kardon SoundSticks Wireless Price in India | SOUNDSTICKSBTEU Specifications, Features and Reviews

josin

In the zone
Can you spend Rs 14.5K on a 2.1 then theres something I know of that will blow you away.

If you keep on expanding budgets like that there are unlimited options one better than other. So once you have decided the limit on price, its better to stick on to it.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If you keep on expanding budgets like that there are unlimited options one better than other. So once you have decided the limit on price, its better to stick on to it.

Thats none of your business,let Op decide on that. On top of that you have raised his budget by Rs 2000 by suggesting some see through crappy plastic speakers over the Swans.Thats one of the worst Harman crap in the scene. practice what you preach....

anirbanhere , audio system is not something you buy everyday and amp and speaker tech stay same for years.So invest wisely. Im talking about a 29K sytem going for 14.5K because of a limited time offer. If possible grab it. pm me,if you want them.

Just recently I made a member buy a Rs 4500 headphone for Rs 1900 and he is super happy with the decision.My point is if you can accommodate just grab the offer.Otherwise you are better off with the Swan M10 any damn day.

Last edited:

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ You will need to shell out another 10K min as only the subwoofer is active. The satellites still need amplifier.

josin

In the zone
^^ You will need to shell out another 10K min as only the subwoofer is active. The satellites still need amplifier.

You don't require an AVR for XS 2.1.according to the video it can be directly connected to your TV, laptop/desktop. The sub has the necessary amplification for the 2 satellite speakers. Please watch this video and pay attention to the last part (2:30 secs)
Boston Acoustics Sound Ware XS - YouTube

Last edited:

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
The models are different. Please read this thread where we had a discussion about this Does Boston acoustics soundware XS 2.1 requires amp or AVR??. Even hifimart is giving a combo of Marantz PM5004 stereo amp and this speaker system for 32.5K. Matantz PM5004 + Boston Acoustics XS2.1 Package Deal

josin

In the zone
The models are different. Please read this thread where we had a discussion about this Does Boston acoustics soundware XS 2.1 requires amp or AVR??. Even hifimart is giving a combo of Marantz PM5004 stereo amp and this speaker system for 32.5K. Matantz PM5004 + Boston Acoustics XS2.1 Package Deal

My bad...the home cinema version has an amp.. I think

Top Bottom