2.1 Speaker Comparison

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
Need a basic 2.1 speaker set..casual usage..price around 1.2k to 1.5k..
Found some models..

F&D F203G 2.1 Multimedia Speakers: Flipkart.com

Creative SBS A120 2.1 Multimedia Speakers: Flipkart.com

Creative SBS A335 2.1 Multimedia Speakers: Flipkart.com

Looks Very good..don't know anything about the company and their sounds..Envent ET-SP21234: Flipkart.com

also no idea about this brand too..Edifier X100: Flipkart.com

Requesting members to mention any other model within this range along with their hand-on experience.
Don't need very high sound, hi fi bass...need good clear sound within this range.
I'll buy locally from kolkata next time i visit.
Thanks.:-o:-o

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
a friend of mine once told me that one of his friends bought those sony speakers & the sound was very good. but he isn't very attuned to good sound, so i can't comment. but in this price range, i think it should be good. should cost you about 2k locally. check with MD Computers or with a sony outlet in kolkata.

another 2 good options for you are:

edifier p3060
creative t3100

OP
TechnoHolic

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
a friend of mine once told me that one of his friends bought those sony speakers & the sound was very good. but he isn't very attuned to good sound, so i can't comment. but in this price range, i think it should be good. should cost you about 2k locally. check with MD Computers or with a sony outlet in kolkata.

another 2 good options for you are:

edifier p3060
creative t3100

Thanks...It seems that i've to make more research on said sony model..:oops:and your mentioned models are also looks very good...i'll check them too...Can you please post the approx price of those..if possible..:p

Top Bottom