17k-19k Android (Dual core Processor 8-)) phone Suggestions Please.

1. | Budget ? | 17k to 19k
2. | Display type and size? | Touch (Capacitative)
3. | Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? | Bar
4. | Preferred choice of brand? | SAMSUNG,SONY ,LG
5. | Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type)| Touch/Touch with full QWERTY
6. | What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.| Auto Focus , >=5MP, with flash n Exmor-R (if available), 720p video recording. PHYSICAL SHUTTER KEY, front facing camera
7. | Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).| Android
8. |Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.|3G with video calling support, Wifi N,GPS,USB on the Go
9. |Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?|Swype,flash,HTML5 supported browser
10.| Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?|Gaming,Web Browsing,Wathing HD Movies,Listening to music
11. | Any specific mobile phones in consideration?|LG Optimus 2X,Sony Xperia Solo, HTC One V, Sony Neo V,Galaxy R

• Phone with Dual Core Processor is preferred
  • At least 16GB space is needed.
  • Please let me know other available options available also.
  • 1 day stand by battery capacity
  • Planning to buy this next month only. So please consider new releases also.:lol:
  • >4" Display please

aroraanant

Explorer
First of all Neo V and One V are not dual core phones but are one of the best single core phones around 16k.
Galaxy R has been discontinued and if you find somewhere also then it will cost you a minimum of 22k which is not worth at all.
Optimus 2X has also been discontinued I guess.
Xperia Sola looks good, I think it is available for around 18k in local market.That is the best option in your budget I think right now.Though I am not sure as I have not seen/used the mobile till yet so its difficult to say.

If you can extend your budget to 22k then you can get HTC Sensation and Xperia P also which are very good phones.

Unkn0wN

2 STRONK
I am also in the same boat, the Xperia Sola has impressive specs but the battery life is sub par (1320 mAh).
I myself am waiting for the Galaxy Ace 2(1500 mAh) which is much more impressive than the Sola and has the same chip which the Sola has but is underclocked hence providing more talk time and both should get the ICS update as well.

Any idea about new launches guys ? I'm planning to buy this next month only.

Sola is pretty good though i noticed the battery capacity now only.(thanks Unkn0wN)
Ace 2 is also a considerable option.

I expect a price cut for all the high end dual cores as the quad core era has started. Any idea about these ?

Xperia P, Xperia S are good phones but well out of my budget.
Original budget was 16k.
As there is no point in going for single core processors these days, i extended my budget.

What is your opinion guys, should i go for single core or dual core ?
Dual core will be future proof,ryt ?

aroraanant

Explorer
Ace 2 is a piece of crap, don't even think of that, not worth at all.
Yes its time for people to opt for dual core phones.
So the best for you will be Xperia P for 22k

randomuser111

Technomancer
@pranav19
Xperia Go will launch in Q3 sometime around August. Yes its similar to U but it has a screen resolution of 320x480 and doesn't have a front cam. :)

Pranav19

Broken In
why is ace 2 crap it has very good specs and is getting very good all over where it has been released. If it releses around 16k it will be a very good buy. There no other phone competing it in that range. Also it might also be getting ics.

mitraark

Decrepit
I'm waiting for the Ace 2 as well ...

[YOUTUBE]_Ulix_Y4tg8[/YOUTUBE]

The only thing crap about it maybe its looks :( Not my concern but a bother for many :(

the.one

In the zone
Galaxy Ace 2 has all tht Xperia U and One V lack.
(FFcam/NFC/Dual-core NovaThor/microSD/removable 1500maH battery/720p vid rec etc)

Just 3 things tht can put off,
1. the interface, timescape and sense feel better(minor).
2. Tired looks / build quality(minor again).
3. Display sensitivity & accuracy(major).

Though it looks fine in the PhoneArena preview.

Doesnt seem as good when compared with the xperias.

[YOUTUBE]wCRkQuNgajU[/YOUTUBE]

Look at the part when he compares the touch-responsiveness of the displays with some app.

Unkn0wN

2 STRONK
Way to sum it up the Ace 2, "piece of crap" and "a plastic toy".
I would like to know the source of this information.

thiyagy

Right off the assembly line
Hi..

I am also looking forward for a descent Dual SIm. Just now read about
Spice MI 500..Spec looks intresting.It should be available by month end.

It will be nice that some comments come through.

Regards

the.one

In the zone
Way to sum it up the Ace 2, "piece of crap" and "a plastic toy".
I would like to know the source of this information.

Im lookng for a mid-ranged gadget, and was considering

Neo V Xperia U One V Ace 2 Sola

Was interested in the Xperia U, a lot, just its limited storage was holding me from goin with it. Also the fact that it lights up like a christmas tree, the lights aren't even configurable to be turned off and serve as the notification led's, though are considered the best part of their design. Notification led should have been something subtle like on the One V. So had to turn interests to the ace2.

No offence to Ace2, its specs are exemplary amongst the above & still is a good phone, above were just my personal concerns abt the ace2. I'm actually waiting for it to be released so tht I can compare with other handsets myself. Who knows I mite end up with one..!:lol:

diagus

Journeyman
ace 2 will be more than 20000 i think
seee this
Unlocked 3G GSM Cell Phone, Voltage Converter Transformer, Unlocked Smartphone, Unlocked PDA, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, HTC, Multi Region DVD Player, Multi-System TV, Illinois - Chicago Wholesale Prices
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 comes with a 3.8 inch WVGA PLS TFT touchscreen display with 480 x 800 px resolution. The device with the physical menu button looks similar to the highly populous Samsung Galaxy S Android smartphone. The new Samsung Galaxy

all store quote price =500$

Top Bottom