15 unhealthiest indian foods

Rahim

Married!
Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

If this is right then what should we eat for snacks now? :-x:x

pauldmps

Banned
Those images made my mouth water.

I don't believe these 'Tehelka' people. They continuously bring up crappy things.

And Indian food is definitely much healthier than their Western counterparts.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't really care. I'll eat 2 Aloo Parathas in morning with butter, 5 Kathi Rolls in afternoon and order Biryani + Butter Chicken for dinner tomorrow.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
lucky chap. I have a friend who eats as much cheese pizzas, samosas etc. (without gym mind you) and still maintains a 30" waist!

OP
Rahim

Rahim

Married!
^yah and if we eat that much then all we get is a pot-belly :( and that too during marriage age.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
that's why instead of cutting down my intake of such food items, I have increased my workout. Seriously, who can avoid samosa, alu-parantha and gulabjamun (I am a vegetarian).

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chole Bhature taste well while eating and after too! Same with bread pakora, paneer pakora etc.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, I'm not much savvy about oil. :p Currently having Shakkar + Chawal + Ghee mixed in a big bowl.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
too much yaar...now you come here and tell us all this to make us jealous. Long time ago I used to eat fresh but cold cream (out of milk, into fridge) mixed with sugar with chapati.the taste was yumm :p

Top Bottom