14k budget >> Nokia 81 or Others. Pls suggest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Krates

W890i also got Music features like SenseMe & TrackID.....Beat that...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^ those are gimmicks :D:D
WTF n00b, gimmick??...

An english song is being played and you want to identify it but you can't........Identifcation is just a button away....And you call that a gimmick??.....WTF.....You'll get everything the Artist, the Album & the Song name.......

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
WTF n00b, gimmick??...

your whole family is n00b :mad: this is the 20th time i am listening this word from you and if one 1 more time i will..................

An english song is being played and you want to identify it but you can't........Identifcation is just a button away....And you call that a gimmick??.....WTF.....You'll get everything the Artist, the Album & the Song name.......
arey bhaiya mujhe pata nahi tha... internet ka naam ton main suna hi nahi.... ek player aata hai symbian ka usme bhi yeh ho jaata hai

and that lol sense me does not work that accurate

when i mark my pointer to happy then also it plays some sad songs :D:D

i don't know why the hell the playlist thing is given

arey add the songs in playlist and name them sad happy and all

that will be better

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LOL..you point the pointer in the phone?

But i guess you dunno that through trackid you can also buy songs. :D

5 million tracks to choose from

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
But i guess you dunno that through trackid you can also buy songs. :D

i am not that lol to BUY SONGS when they are available for free all around the net or any body else is that lol

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
your whole family is n00b :mad: this is the 20th time i am listening this word from you and if one 1 more time i will..................
Arrey yaar, I didn't call you a n00b.....I got pissed off because you called it a gimmick...It works perfectly......Wese Krates, you'll be very very happy to know that my father loves Nokia even more than you.......:D :D :D

Haha, probably my father & me are using Symbian since the very first Symbian fones like Nokia 3660, 3650 were introduced. [even before 6600].

arey bhaiya mujhe pata nahi tha... internet ka naam ton main suna hi nahi.... ek player aata hai symbian ka usme bhi yeh ho jaata hai
I knew ye cheez Symbian k kisi na kisi software mein hogi....Can you tell me?? I'll install it in my father's mobile.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
wait lemme search

Shazam iD (TrackID for Symbian 9.1)

*www.noeman.org/gsm/attachments/symbian-os-9-1-applications/22561d1194810876-shazam-id-trackid-symbian-9-1-screenshot0032.jpg

Search at [dot]sis to download it

Last edited:
OP
sautrik

sautrik

Devil_S
thanx all for your opinion. i couldnt reply coz i am little busy with some study assignments.

i checked n81 in a mobile shop and i found the built quality is quite impressive. i personally don prefer motion sensing that much. i don like the design of w890 :x and i am already quite bored using small {2"} screen. so this time i wanted little big screen.

i need heip on the following doubts:

1. whatever can u pls tell me what is the latest ver of firmware in n81.

2. what is demand paging in s60 devices.

and

3. does n81 supports demand paging.

thanx again.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
used a n81 today. the scroll wheel is a pain in the as* i liked its dpad over the scroll wheel. the camera sucks but the sound was pretty loud and the ngage app was awesome. the keypad and slider quality really sucks. the phone feels cheap in hand and i didn't like the side buttons.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
wait lemme search

Shazam iD (TrackID for Symbian 9.1)

*www.noeman.org/gsm/attachments/symbian-os-9-1-applications/22561d1194810876-shazam-id-trackid-symbian-9-1-screenshot0032.jpg

Search at [dot]sis to download it

i think theres another java app whihc does the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom