13K Android.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
This I am posting on behalf of a friend.

1. Budget - 13k

2. Display type and size - Anything BIG that fits in the budget and has minimum 180ppi Pixel Density.

3. Form Factor- Bar

4. Preferred choice of brand - None.

5. Preferred input method - Touch(Capacitive), The Buttons (if any) should be touch sensetive.

6. What camera option you want - Will be used considerably for Photography, So around 5mp camera will do. Should have those fancy features like face and smile detection (Idk more, not my area of expertise)

7. Preferred operating system - Android.

8. Preferred connectivity options - I have no idea. Bluetooth, wifi etc?

9. Preferred applications - Camera, Music player, Good internet surfing application..a wee bit of gaming.

10. Primary use of handset - Photography, Music, Surfing Internet.

11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration - One Motorola Defy/Defy+. And Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - WT19i.

12. Any other info that you want to share - My friend says "aisa phone choose kar ki ladkiya pat jaye". I Have no words. So I guess it should be Sturdy, un-plastic-ky and good to look at. Also, should fit nicely in hand and if possible, a scratch resistant sort of body. A bit loud to listen songs out loud. What else?

Update: Is it true an android phone at around 13k is not VFM? I mean will it be better to go with a cheaper phone like HTC Explorer or LG Optimus Net?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
12. Any other info that you want to share - My friend says "aisa phone choose kar ki ladkiya pat jaye". I Have no words. So I guess it should be Sturdy, un-plastic-ky and good to look at. Also, should fit nicely in hand and if possible, a scratch resistant sort of body. A bit loud to listen songs out loud. What else?
?

:lol:

Update: Is it true an android phone at around 13k is not VFM? I mean will it be better to go with a cheaper phone like HTC Explorer or LG Optimus Net?

Even Live with Walkman is around 12.7 or so is much better than those two.(Saholic)

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Live With Walkman is better than Explorer obviously and if you are strict with your budget I say you should go for LWW.
Apart from that Explorer is a very good phone for 8k.
But I suggest to increase your budget a lil bit and get something good like Desire S, One V or Neo V which are priced for around 16k and that will impress girls too.... :p he he he :D

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
False.
Both Walkman and Defy+ are much better than HTC Explorer and Optimus Net.

Hmm..thanks. I just thought because all three of them (Walkman, HTC Explorer and Optimus Net) have a 3.2 inch screen with 180ppi pixel density. I expected a bigger screen considering extra 4 k (which i guess compensated in the 5mp camera and 320 MB internal memory and, of course a 1 GHz Scorpion processor).

Live With Walkman is better than Explorer obviously and if you are strict with your budget I say you should go for LWW.
Apart from that Explorer is a very good phone for 8k.
But I suggest to increase your budget a lil bit and get something good like Desire S, One V or Neo V which are priced for around 16k and that will impress girls too.... :p he he he :D

Thanks.
I think 16 k will be an overkill. Besides, LWW (Black) is a beautiful phone.
BTW, Where is Explorer available for 8k online? Or are you speaking of Local stores.?

Raccoon

Journeyman
Remember that LWW probably has the worst battery from all the options mentioned above. Optimus Net will score on that count. Second will be Defy +. But the former will definitely come last in any beauty contest.

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
One day run without charging is more than enough I guess. Settled for LWW. Can anyone suggest an online shop that sells this one cheapest?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Yup.
As far as my friends are concerned atleast.
Plz wait for others to Confirm too,I dont have personal experience of Purchasing from Saholic as of Now.

Raccoon

Journeyman
Saholic is said to be trustable.

Whether LWW will last a day depends on your use. You can drain any of the above phones in just a few hours. Point is LWW will last less than the other options.

Top Bottom