10rs/month 500mb space/5gb bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
Well I am working as freelancer since 2003 and I have a website for myself since than now I am hosting 15+ website for me and my clients.. and I think i will be in business since I am in this field and this is my full time business and you will expect myself me in this business.. till I can work myself!

Ksundar I have replied you let me know if you are interested.. this offer will be closed tomoro 12.00 noon

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
ok. i plan to buy domains. just for the sake of it. and keep them.
if you are going to stay for long then i will buy from you.

but eWebguru provides the same at 350 I guess. And outpower dude at 320 if i remember. lets see ;)

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
Hi someone said that I could get a .com or .net domain for Rs.280 from godaddy.com If I use their promo codes. True?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Hi someone said that I could get a .com or .net domain for Rs.280 from godaddy.com If I use their promo codes. True?
Godaddy often release promo code. U need to keep eye on them. But I am not sure..how much discount U can get.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

Indeed its true. I have posted few coupons on this forum many times. The cheapest they offer domain to people is like 6.95$. PM me if you need one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom