10rs/month 500mb space/5gb bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportsagar

Right off the assembly line
Hello, I am interested in it, can you please personal message me how to contact you and pay you...

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
yes 500MB space and 5GB bandwidth

contact me on the dotcommakers - yahoo messenger

or open support ticket at *thereliablehost.com

payment is monthly or yearly whatever you guys prefer

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
icici bank or hdfc bank transfer

320rs for toplevel .com .net
560rs for .in

Pathik.. should i count you confirmed?

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
For the hosting, yea. Is this scheme valid for just one year or more? And is that domain pricing constant or some promotional first year price?

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
well if you purchase the one year hosting than no problem.. if you just purchase one month than I cant be sure.. how long I can offer this price.

Domain price are confirmed for now.. if you order within couple of days.. in short domain price will be depended upon.. registrar price policy.. if they will provide any promo.. I will provide you for sure...

there are no promo for .in and .com .net for now

life31

Journeyman
Is it just for one year??? What about renewals after that?? What would be the price then??

Do you accept paypal??? If yes get in touch with me.

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
This offer will be not last absolutely.. Cant say after year what price it will be.. Yes I accept paypal.. If interested please pm me

ksundar

Broken In
I've booked domain and taken exclusive corporate mail plan (only mail plan,no webspace) from some other Webhoster.

I wish to take a space from you,will this be possible?

Having domain with someone and space with other?

If yes,I will take up your plan

Plz guide me!

ksundar

Broken In
NO no,I have paid to the other host provider just 20 days back.

Kindly explain me the payment details & mode of payment towards webspace,if I want this service from you.

life31

Journeyman
Wow! Managed to get my hands over one of those account. Made it to purchase it from him via paying to paypal.

Great deal! :) Great guy! Got my account setup within minutes. Cant comment on the uptimes and other details yet but will leave a review later as soon as my site is up and running.

Cheers....:D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Even i intended to be your customer.
But 1st tell me really .. how long will your company last. Atleast how long do you expect yourself to be in the business.

Then i will see, in future i might buy things from you.

but one thing. you got a nice website name. TheReliablehost
Congrats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom