** ~10k mobile advice thread **

icebags

Technomancer
you meant infamous right? By security I am assuming you mean data privacy and data security, not "hacking" or something. Xiaomi and other Chinese brands literally steal phone owner's data all the time.
data security is a myth. the moment your friend installed truecaller, you are also exposed.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
temp (1).jpg

Yes they do

Tusharma

Broken In
of course it does, but you need to come out of your dark cavern of mediatek fanboism in order to know that.
Well, people have preferences and you cannot question why someone likes Apples more than Oranges. It's their preference. Call it dark cavern or anything but you need that darkness to see the moons and stars.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Well, people have preferences and you cannot question why someone likes Apples more than Oranges. It's their preference. Call it dark cavern or anything but you need that darkness to see the moons and stars.

There's difference between preference and Blind fanboyism. Also, To see moon and stars you need to come out of cavern and look at the Open sky.

Tusharma

Broken In
There's difference between preference and Blind fanboyism. Also, To see moon and stars you need to come out of cavern and look at the Open sky.
My cavern is digital and can turn transparent when I want. Also, it's your opinion on my Blind Fanboyism which hardly matters to me. If you do not like my comments, you are free to ignore them. You may even say that Dimensity 1200 is not good, but this is not what the world accepts. Also, I do not want to understand your difference between anything. Greetings of the day.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
My cavern is digital and can turn transparent when I want. Also, it's your opinion on my Blind Fanboyism which hardly matters to me. If you do not like my comments, you are free to ignore them. You may even say that Dimensity 1200 is not good, but this is not what the world accepts. Also, I do not want to understand your difference between anything. Greetings of the day.

ok

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Nokia G20 on Amazon for 10k. Is this a good price for this model? No gaming. Only browsing and regular work like checking emails and watching videos.

icebags

Technomancer
Why bother buying it?
as per last experience, found mmx pretty reliable. ran 6yrs without any major issue with same battery. so, mmx is a preference. also, the clean android feels better than random ads popping out of nowhere.
anyways, any better fone you suggest <9k range ?

Top Bottom