** ~10k mobile advice thread **

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hi All thanks....

Just ordered Rdemi 2s prime (grey) via amazon app... have been promised cashback of 15% as I used HDFC card.. so will be able to get it for around 6K which is great

will let you know the reviews soon

:)

i was just typing my reply to you, but nvm now. congrats! :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Hi All thanks....

Just ordered Rdemi 2s prime (grey) via amazon app... have been promised cashback of 15% as I used HDFC card.. so will be able to get it for around 6K which is great

will let you know the reviews soon

:)

You will love the phone except for the fact that the battery is bad. However, the battery drain is only when you use 3G/4G, otherwise not.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
thanks.. would like to know the reply though.. :)
was it in favor of redmi or not ? :-?

haven't used redmi 2, but i guess that also has some bloatware like lenovo A6000+ (though not all useless). lenovo's reach/service might be slightly better, but xiaomi's too is decent as braindead's post earlier tells. yes, don't worry, it was in favour of it. ;)
and with regards to yuphoria v/s redmi 2, i had watched the following review before recommending redmi 2 prime over yuphoria to my friend:

subhayu

Broken In
you're worries have just began ............welcome to the horrific world of xiaomi service and others . for example try to contact their call center to know something....hi hi

- - - Updated - - -

don't be fooled by specs motorola or lenovo has much better and efficient service network..............avoid xiaomi at all cost.......save ur precious time , data and money

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
you're worries have just began ............welcome to the horrific world of xiaomi service and others . for example try to contact their call center to know something....hi hi

- - - Updated - - -

don't be fooled by specs motorola or lenovo has much better and efficient service network..............avoid xiaomi at all cost.......save ur precious time , data and money

Agreed. Have had similar Very bad experience of xiaomi service centres.

subhayu

Broken In
may be if ur from hyderabad or bangaloru or even delhi ........you may get lucky ......................but for other cities like kolkata..........oh ! god ! help me

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys looking for an android phone for price between 5-6k.
If Redmi, will 2S be better for more price and how about micromax_canvas_spark_q380

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Asus ASS is decent enough, but may have to wait for 15 days if parts not readily available.
Display of my asus zenfone 5 went bad & was told to wait till 15 days as it was not readily available.
After 15 days got confirmation that ASUS has sanctioned new phone for me but I will have to wait for more 15 days. I agreed to that & I got new 1.6ghz &16gb gold version instead of my 1.2 ghz & 8gb black free of cost but on 36th day.

H2O

Journeyman
Asus ASS is decent enough, but may have to wait for 15 days if parts not readily available.
Display of my asus zenfone 5 went bad & was told to wait till 15 days as it was not readily available.
After 15 days got confirmation that ASUS has sanctioned new phone for me but I will have to wait for more 15 days. I agreed to that & I got new 1.6ghz &16gb gold version instead of my 1.2 ghz & 8gb black free of cost but on 36th day.

Not bad.

At least they are better than the farce that Lenovo are.

I am assuming Motorola have the best ASS?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
hate to tell same again :D
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Red 16 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com
Sorry to say but I hate to get zenfone again. 5.5 inch display is strict no no for me. Music & camera are not better compared to redmi devices.
Zenfone 5 has auto brighness issue too.

I prefer under 5 inch hd display with better battery. Redmi prime's battery is less so was looking for better alternative.

Last edited:
Top Bottom