10 Things the 3G iPhone is Still Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
I would not want to comment on anything except that it shows how you have been brought up.

I know man/.......thank god i was not raised up to be someone like you! .....i'm happy that i turned out to be better than you!

1 million apple iPhone buyers are stupid and only a handful few like you and others on the forum are intelligent

well u only see the one millon ppl ho have bought the iphone but do not see the 3.5 million critics !!! that ppl in this forum are stupid.....then i see no point y u still hang around here!!:D

And that is cheap(I mean VFM), isn't it ?
N95 = 28k and iPhone = 10k according to you..Right ? :rolleyes:

Dude.....the so called MACBOY himself has admitted that there's no way that ur gonna get a iphone for less that 24k+ here....so dude....wake up from ur dreams......this is called the real world......its not filled with idiots where ur the king!!

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
I know man/.......thank god i was not raised up to be someone like you! .....i'm happy that i turned out to be better than you!
Lets keep personal attacks out of this thread. I dont want this want to be locked as well. And its YOU who started the personal attacks.

well u only see the one millon ppl ho have bought the iphone but do not see the 3.5 million critics !!! that ppl in this forum are stupid.....then i see no point y u still hang around here!!:D

3.5 million critics ? where ? Proof please..I have given a proof of my statement. Now your turn :)

Dude.....the so called MACBOY himself has admitted that there's no way that ur gonna get a iphone for less that 24k+ here....so dude....wake up from ur dreams......this is called the real world......its not filled with idiots where ur the king!!

LMAO :D You accepted you are an idiot :D YOU were the one who said its O.K if the iPhone was priced at 10k :)

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Pat, why do you bother? I don't get it. We don't need guys like napster007 to agree with us. You should in fact be glad that these guys are never going to get the iPhone. Believe me, the less dunderheads there are using the iPhone, the less they're likely to cause trouble for those of us who do. :)

Pat

Beyond Smart
Pat, why do you bother? I don't get it. We don't need guys like napster007 to agree with us. You should in fact be glad that these guys are never going to get the iPhone. Believe me, the less dunderheads there are using the iPhone, the less they're likely to cause trouble for those of us who do. :)

You are right :) This is my last post in this thread unless he wants to continue his personal attacks on me :)

napster007

Padawan
You accepted you are an idiot YOU were the one who said its O.K if the iPhone was priced at 10k

**** man!! can't u even read proper english??:D:D:D

U see i said it was OK "IF" the iphone was ranged near 10k i nevr said...."IT IS"....

so dude...read before u post.....think with ur brain

PS : And dude the attacks wern't personal.....it was in good humour which u assumed to be serious...so if i have caused any harm ...then i'm sorry

@arya : Just to be clear dude....i don't hate the iphone's feature's i just hate the way apple has placed the price range on it!

Pat

Beyond Smart
**** man!! can't u even read proper english??:D:D:D

U see i said it was OK "IF" the iphone was ranged near 10k i nevr said...."IT IS"....

so dude...read before u post.....think with ur brain

You are the last person from whom I would learn english :)

Did I say this ?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=886129&postcount=29

PS : And dude the attacks wern't personal.....it was in good humour which u assumed to be serious...so if i have caused any harm ...then i'm sorry

Then you have a bad sense of humour because those attacks were personal :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Macboy
yeah may be iphone version 3 or 4 will be progressive, fitly to the "Think Different" tagline. Till then it will be criticized for simple bare necessities.
lolz
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0uge06o

Pat

Beyond Smart
@arya : Just to be clear dude....i don't hate the iphone's feature's i just hate the way apple has placed the price range on it!

Ya right, and thats the reason why you keep on saying that people are stupid to buy it just for the WOW factor :rolleyes:

Anyways, I am outta here. I am reporting this thread too.

napster007

Padawan
y are u bringing the same thing again and again...

here i quote my self

^^same here....i would get it too if it was abt 10k
well u see I SAID.... I would get it too ....IF IT WAS ABT 10K.....i never said .....that it was 10k......there mere IF says that i knew its not for 10k dude.... don u still understand?

PS : the attacks wern't personal......if u thought ...they were pesonal...i'm sorry

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
And that is cheap(I mean VFM), isn't it ?
Yeah, iPhone is real VFM........Very flaunting mobile........:lol:

Verdict of the debate:

iPhone is not a complete phone but still offers a lot. No phone is perfect. It lacks some of the basic features but if you don't need them, don't give a damn to what iPhone critics say and just buy the iPhone and enjoy it.
If you like it and it meets your requirements, then buy it otherwise not.

God Damn iPhone haters!!!!

iPhone sold out in 21 States....

*apple20.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/07/15/iphone-3g-sold-out-in-21-states/?section=money_topstories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom