10 hilarious anti-Microsoft quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
If you meant Microsoft to be elephant, you have got a really bad comparison here. When an elephant enters the market, it does not trample over all the dogs and cats there. But Microsoft is notorious for such acts. :mad:

Dude, Microsoft got the money and the balls so they are using it :D.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
If you meant Microsoft to be elephant, you have got a really bad comparison here. When an elephant enters the market, it does not trample over all the dogs and cats there. But Microsoft is notorious for such acts. :mad:

They dont trample over cats and dogs ... They do trample fellow elephants(Apple & Mac) :D

jal_desai

In the zone
^^ :D

i dont wanna start some war but y always criticising microsoft.. just because bill stole some design.. big deal.. he took someone else's ideas... big deal.. lemme telll.. an idea is only good as its implementation... those retards just had the idea and did nothing abt it in a timely manner... microsoft took the opportunity... big deal.. Sure it has a bad history and whether u say it or not, deep down inside u accept tht:

WIN IS KINNG!!! *img227.imageshack.us/img227/2082/winiskingwf9.png :D

Disclaimer: The above post is just meant for humor as the thread itself is about humor and satire. I am not saying other platforms are bad.. I am saying mine is the best. And i dont want to prove anything. just letting my mind run in a 'wild' direction. can i quote something... "GURUBHAI*img227.imageshack.us/img227/3066/vistaorbbz9.png SE LADNA TO GURUBHAI*img227.imageshack.us/img227/3066/vistaorbbz9.png BANKE...... LEKIN GURUBHAI*img227.imageshack.us/img227/3066/vistaorbbz9.png EK HI HAI". (punch line punch line ... drumroll please!)

Last edited:

jal_desai

In the zone
^^ he he.. achchi line thi.. achchi line thi...

Quote from Download:A true story of the internet

"It [Microsoft] is the last man to come to the party... and is always the last man standing."

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^True.....

Ya you always criticise Microsoft coz it stole Apple's idea. But it added so much to it. Also the directX for gaming and stuff. Second reason why you curse it is that it aint open source......... but well think about it, how many people who use open source really make changes in their softwares codes and stuff ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
hey kpower

Guess you never played Doom 3 :p So what hampered it ? tell me ? Wasn't Doom 3 one of the most good looking game back then ?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Those jokes have been around for years, but they're still really funny. There are hundreds of anti-MS and anti-Bill Gates jokes. One of my favourites is the helicopter joke:

A helicopter carrying several passengers was trying to land in Redmond (home of MS), but a thick low-lying fog prevented the pilot from seeing where he was. Moreover, their radio was damaged and fuel was running low. They circled as low as they dared and after a long time, they saw a tall building rising above the fog.

The pilot hovered near the building, took out a piece of paper, scrawled in big letters "Where are we?" and showed it to the people looking out the window of the building. They responded by displaying their own message: "You are in a helicopter".

The desperate passengers swore at the stupidity of those people but the pilot nodded, smiled and headed off confidently, landing at their destination without hesitation.

After landing, the relieved passengers congratulated the pilot on his skill and asked him how he suddenly knew where to land. The pilot smiled and said,"Well, there's only one group of people who give that kind of answer to a question - technically correct but absolutely useless. I knew those people had to be Microsoft employees who wrote the Windows Help file, and the building had to be Microsoft HQ. From there, I knew where to go."

Thanks for sharing.
Rofl. :))

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
hey kpower

Guess you never played Doom 3 :p So what hampered it ? tell me ? Wasn't Doom 3 one of the most good looking game back then ?

Hmm........I didnt get you. What has Doom 3 to do with Microsoft's borrowing someone's idea and users not modifying source code :confused:

But yus, it was THE best looking game back then. I remember people trying to run it at max but failing :razz: It was the Crysis of its era.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^i cant help you to understand it more, its related to what you said for DX 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom