►► AIRTEL cheaters..!! They deducted my money w/o my knowledge..!! check screenshots.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
they never sense this kind of problem.. If smthing is there in your account then you only have sent them as per their system and their system can never be wrong !!!

This will be their prime argument that its in the system and it cant be wrong. AFter sometime you will be get frustrated and forget about your money :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Airtel has also enlisted their name in deducting money by some weired reasons. Fade up by their responses. This went to extent when they started deducting money for GPRS subscription. When my 98/pm tariff got over, due to insufficient balance they deducted 50 Rs for 15 days. After 15 days some 7 days subscription get activated. At the last point they dint forget about some 2 days subscription.. WTH..!!! And those *FFFF*OOO# codes never works for deactivation.
After that I dint recharge more than Rs.50 and once in a while call the CC and tell deactivate all the services currently active in my number.

karthikkumar

Broken In
when compared to others BSNL is better, before i was using Aircel postpaid they will charge me minimum 200 a month later i canceled their services for even cancelling they took 2 months then i switched to BSNL .

panwala95

In the zone
yesterday i had recharged my 3g data by 300mb on my airtel mobile
next day i wake to access facebook and guess what my data pack is 0 :(
what should i do ?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
U
yesterday i had recharged my 3g data by 300mb on my airtel mobile
next day i wake to access facebook and guess what my data pack is 0 :(
what should i do ?

Call CC. (198), and demand refund. They will have to.
Happened to me too: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1812963

Edit: Did you say your data balance got 0, not your main balance? In that case it may very well happened that you consumed your 300mb? It's not quite much if you browse multimedia content! In which case it can't be refunded.

akchoudhary24

Broken In
These kind of things happen with Airtel. I have work with them in Customer Care long time back. Many cases like these. Complain them regarding this. They will return the money.
I remember some guy was charges 7000 for the ISD call with the same kind of exact time stamp.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ok. Now this is height.

Today morning I had about 10 MB in 3G account. Suddenly I saw amount from my main balance was getting deducted. About Rs 35. Messaged LAST on 121. Got information that amount deducted was for "Data". Called 198 and reached CC. Told them that how can balance was getting deducted when my data plan is active. After much ado, they returned Rs 25. Now I had about Rs 110.
So far so good. But the story didn't end.

Later I did a 2G recharge of Rs. 25 and 200 MB with a validity 7 days, from Airtel's website. About evening when I tried to call someone, I got a message "Your balance is low, kindly recharge soon" something. And I was shocked as hell to see a balance of just Rs 10. A hundred rupees was deducted. And this time also with the same reason, "Data". How can it be deducted if currently I have balance in both 2G and 3G account!!!

Since then I tried to call a dozen times each hour for past 3 hours, but I am not able to reach CC. I call 198, press 3. Then when I press 9 to reach to CC, I am getting disconnected.

Damn, I am frustrated with Airtel as hell. Thinking to port my number to probably Vodafone or !dea.

Have no idea what to do. :(

Update: So I called CC from an another Airtel number. And guess what this time I reached CC. While I am unable to reach CC doing exact procedure from my own number (198 -> 3 -> 9). Anyway, CC told me that systems are down for maintenance. To call them after 4 hours. :|

So I am left with about Rs 6 for this night. I don't know, if I will get my Rs 100 tomorrow morning. FML.

tkin

Back to school!!
Ok. Now this is height.

Today morning I had about 10 MB in 3G account. Suddenly I saw amount from my main balance was getting deducted. About Rs 35. Messaged LAST on 121. Got information that amount deducted was for "Data". Called 198 and reached CC. Told them that how can balance was getting deducted when my data plan is active. After much ado, they returned Rs 25. Now I had about Rs 110.
So far so good. But the story didn't end.

Later I did a 2G recharge of Rs. 25 and 200 MB with a validity 7 days, from Airtel's website. About evening when I tried to call someone, I got a message "Your balance is low, kindly recharge soon" something. And I was shocked as hell to see a balance of just Rs 10. A hundred rupees was deducted. And this time also with the same reason, "Data". How can it be deducted if currently I have balance in both 2G and 3G account!!!

Since then I tried to call a dozen times each hour for past 3 hours, but I am not able to reach CC. I call 198, press 3. Then when I press 9 to reach to CC, I am getting disconnected.

Damn, I am frustrated with Airtel as hell. Thinking to port my number to probably Vodafone or !dea.

Have no idea what to do. :(

Update: So I called CC from an another Airtel number. And guess what this time I reached CC. While I am unable to reach CC doing exact procedure from my own number (198 -> 3 -> 9). Anyway, CC told me that systems are down for maintenance. To call them after 4 hours. :|

So I am left with about Rs 6 for this night. I don't know, if I will get my Rs 100 tomorrow morning. FML.
Sad to hear, though the connection is pathetic. this has never happened to me or my father with BSNL, in over 10yrs, had a few issues with broadband when they were upgrading to NIBII, but they were promptly refunded next month and that too 3/4yrs ago.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, I was able to reach CC today morning. And told my rant. Been 1 hour. Waiting for my money to be reimburse. :(

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Just tweet the complain to

*twitter.com/Airtel_Presence

They will call you and resolve.Speak strongly to get refund.
I had very good experience with twitter customer care.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
There was no question about if they would reimbursement or not. The question was after how much time and energy must be put to waste in demanding our own money.

Finally after many hours money got returned at about 4 pm, but without any notification. But this experience is absurd. Imagine you have about more then hundred rupees in your account. And then you getting out of your wits to realize you have no balance to do even one emergency call. :|

Top Bottom