‘Fast & Furious’ star Paul Walker dies in car crash

funskar

Padawan
*www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01670/Paul_Walker_thmni_1670747g.jpg

A publicist for actor Paul Walker says the star of the “Fast & Furious” movie series has died in a car crash north of Los Angeles. He was 40.

Ame Van Iden says Walker died Saturday afternoon.

A statement on Walker’s Facebook page said Walker was a passenger in a friend’s car, and that the crash happened while he was attending a charity event.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s department said the crash happened in community of Valencia. The Santa Clarita Signal reports a red Porsche crashed into a light pole and tree and burst into flames.

Walker was working on the latest “Fast & Furious” movie at the time of his death. He also starred in the suspense drama, “Hours”, a movie that is set for release .

Source

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
thinking it to be another hoax, went on to search in the hoax news. only this time it was real. RIP Paul Walker.

Hrishi

Re: ‘Fast & Furious’ star Paul Walker dies in car crash

Rest in peace. He'll be remembered for his contribution to the world.
thinking it to be another hoax, went on to search in the hoax news. only this time it was real. RIP Paul Walker.

Yes. I wish this were really a hoax and he wasn't dead , but as unfortunate as it gets.

This is a sign that the franchise must end already.

Yeah , filling this void is close to impossible , specially given the tragic death of Paul. It'll haunt the very emotions attached when watching the movie.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Re: ‘Fast & Furious’ star Paul Walker dies in car crash

Yeah , filling this void is close to impossible , specially given the tragic death of Paul. It'll haunt the very emotions attached when watching the movie.

Sad as his death is, but I believe that this franchise has been pulled long enough and its end was long overdue.

Gollum

Collector
Mann... I feel so sad. FF series was like the one that I wanted to continue and without paul in it.....I can't even imagine the series. May his soul rest in peace.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Conformation on his facebook page and IMDB page.

पाहण्यासाठी लॉग इन किंवा साइन अप करा
Paul Walker - IMDb

Top Bottom