Harry Potter 7:From where r u buyin it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
so where we getting the best deal? indiaplaza or indiatimes?

@Ambar...lol, thnx.....am tempted to post in the chit-chat section only now onwards :D

abhi_shake

Broken In
hitman050 said:
Ive ordered from Book Mark in South Ex. Rs 775. Will just go in the morning and get it. Was about to order from Indiaplaza, but I only have debit card.

me too!! I've preordered from there also.. :D

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
*www.barnesandnoble.com/ - I ordered from here. Because I could use only my Paypal account for buying. Book has been shipped.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
cool. i've ordered it from indiaplaza.in. they've guaranteed delivery tomorrow. i just hope it reaches early

gauravakaasid

^^will u please not spoil it for us, we havent read it yet, have we? edit ur post. u shud be knowin this, being a senior member with >700 posts :mad:

gauravakaasid

^^yea...got a mail from them a while ago, but am mighty mad at this Rollercoaster guy....acting like a complete retard...:mad: he bloody posted what he's read..idiot

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Not good man, NOT GOOD!

@ Rollercoaster

Even though it could be fake but that dosent matter now, does it? U HAD to post.

@ Ambar
Plz edit ur post and insert "POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING on #50 post" it would save a lot of agony. ;-)

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I am disappointed.
The released book is same one as leaked one.
Its pathetic ending.
What was she thinking. Its so shamefull. It seems she doesn't put her heart on it this time.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Re: Not good man, NOT GOOD!

W i d e S c r e e N said:
@ Rollercoaster

Even though it could be fake but that dosent matter now, does it? U HAD to post.

@ Ambar
Plz edit ur post and insert "POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING on #50 post" it would save a lot of agony. ;-)

umm itz rollercoaster dood not me :S

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
im not blaming u man, just a warning for the reader as ur post is the first on this page.

I dont know about this book, but the last one was a COMLETE WASTE of money, I should've donated that to charity, i dont even remember reading the book, seriously!

S

saurabh711

Hi,

Has anyone received the shipment from indiaplaza.in for the Harry Potter book today? I had ordered on 17-Jul-2007 and they had the promised delivery date of 21-Jul-2007, but I have still not got it :( !!

Please let me know in case anyone has got their's?

Thanks
Saurabh

A

ankit2007

Even I haven't got the book. The wait is getting really frustrating now. On hindsight, I felt I should have ordered the book offline rather than go the online way!

If they don't deliver it today, that is, the D Day, I am never going to shop online again!

P.S. Someone in Chennai has got it *blog.sapauljoseph.info/2007-06-25/book-7-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows/#comment-81

But what about Delhites? Any clue?

saurabh711 said:
Hi,

Has anyone received the shipment from indiaplaza.in for the Harry Potter book today? I had ordered on 17-Jul-2007 and they had the promised delivery date of 21-Jul-2007, but I have still not got it :( !!

Please let me know in case anyone has got their's?

Thanks
Saurabh

A

ankit2007

I am wondering, if we don't get the book today, aren't they violating something??? Coz they 'assured delivery on 21st July' for major cities and payment before 20th July... And if they don't deliver it, can we do anything to kick their.... for the frustration they have caused us today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom