OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Ambar said:
kewl man ur lucky!!!

:(:(:(:(:(

abey do what i did
mail them on customer service & tell them that u will never buy from them again & will make sure none of ur friends do so :D
also threaten to sue them
guarantee 2 din ke andar u will get ur book

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^in which city do u live?? u must have already read the book by now so ask them to cancel the order as well as refund the money and tell them you'll take serious action if they don't agree.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
me in delhi re...india gate area....well i have read it after borrowing it frm my friend.............:-|:-|:-|:-|...but still my sis wants her own copy....

xbonez

hell, u in delhi and stil didn't receive it
delivery was guaranteed on day of release. don't let them go easy. earn something :)

mavihs

Techie By Heart
Ambar said:
me in delhi re...india gate area....well i have read it after borrowing it frm my friend.............:-|:-|:-|:-|...but still my sis wants her own copy....

half of my friends r borrowing from me. there r like 10 people still left in line.:D
& they r taking ages to return it.

Pratyush

Broken In
i live in patna and i got the book on 23rd july at around 3 p.m. i am not even a regular customer, it was the first time i bought from indiaplaza. i hadn't received the dvd and then i complained to them and got it today.

i even got a 634 rupees gift certificate but i can only renew it on purchases made above 2500 rs. also got 6 month book club membership.

overall, i think the guys at indiaplaza are excellent and their customer service is one of the best (if u compare it to rediff shopping, sify or indiatimes). i don't know how u all are facing so much problems.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
boss....the friend i mentiond earlier also recieved the gift certificate.....u guys are lucky....

xbonez

^^ i'm yet to receive the gift certificate. i received the dvd with the book itself. it was inside the pakage only

Pratyush

Broken In
xbonez said:
^^ i'm yet to receive the gift certificate. i received the dvd with the book itself. it was inside the pakage only

^^check ur email, u might have got it along with the book club membership.

xbonez

i really don't care about the gift certificate cause i can't redeem it unless i purchase stuff worth rs. 2500 which i'm not gonna do
as for the bookclub membership, i don't have any time for it.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
guess what the courier guy gave the book to the security guard yesterday morning...even though everyone was at home..the guard gave me the book today :mad::mad:......so guys i think im in a bit of atvantage here....since the indiaplaza ppl doo not have my signatures..they cant prove if i recieved it or not...so i can trouble tem a little more :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:.........what do u ppl say.:p:p

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Ambar said:
guess what the courier guy gave the book to the security guard yesterday morning...even though everyone was at home..the guard gave me the book today :mad::mad:......so guys i think im in a bit of atvantage here....since the indiaplaza ppl doo not have my signatures..they cant prove if i recieved it or not...so i can trouble tem a little more :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:.........what do u ppl say.:p:p
Freakin hell people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i bugged the indiaplaza guys so much that they sent me one more copy of harry potter by mistake..now i can sell it on ebay :D...Ambar tell them that u have not recieved the book & warn them that u'll seu them they will send u a new book:p
njoy!!

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
holy moly......thnkx ssk ......ill bug them a little more so tht i also get another copy...:D:D:D

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
@Pratyush thnx man.......btw i recieved a mail frm saying they will get back to me within2 working days:D:D(this was in reply to the mail i sent on friday)....i replied to it blasting them off about there services..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom