Harry Potter 7:From where r u buyin it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Since I ordered from Barnes and Nobles (USA), delay was expected. Current status shows book is in Mumbai...damn..tomorrow is Sunday and maybe book will reach by Monday, if only couriers work on Sunday too. :(

A

ankit2007

Indiaplaza site says 10,000 copies delivered... I am wondering why I am not one of them??

S

saurabh711

I got my book from Indiaplaza delivered today at 11:00am... :D

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ Not sure.. I'm shipping it to my Gf's office in Pune.. but it was just a half-working day yesterday and today being a sunday, I don;t know if it was delivered.. She didn't receive it till yesterday 1.00 pm..!!

davinci

wid million core procesor
even i havent got the book.i called dtdc n they told me i will recieve it today at 3.30pm.but am really dissatisfied.am from Kolkata and as per their promises i should hav got it yesterday.damn them

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^send them a letter thratening them for not keeping their guarantee. they might give u some compensation or something. after all they had guaranteed delivery on 21st july

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@davinci....havent u got a mail frm indiaplaza with the local cntact number in Kolkata, if u can then call him up, else i'll send the number to u

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
gauravakaasid said:
@davinci....havent u got a mail frm indiaplaza with the local cntact number in Kolkata, if u can then call him up, else i'll send the number to u
i am from ranchi..even i have not got it from indiaplaza..cud u give me the number

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
for the benefit of all...these are the local contact numbers for some cities (only for those who ordered from indiaplaza.in):
Code:
Ahmedabad: Mr. Snehal Shah-  9377239393 ,
Bangalore:Mr. Sivakumar-93419 39856, 
Chennai: Mr. Chandrasekar- 9381200918, 
Cochin: Mr. Sreekumar-9387429616,
Delhi :Mr. Madhukar Puri-93509 99619, 
Hyderabad:Mr. Jairam-93924 81954, 
Kolkata:Mr. Sudipto Chakraborty-9339200741, 
Mumbai:Mr. Suri -93245 22134

also, quote ur order number while speaking to them, and check ur inboxes for the shipping details

prasad_den

Padawan
Received the book at about 5 pm today evening.. :D The guy said that there was some problem in octroi, so delivery in pune couldn't be done yesterday..

prasad_den

Padawan
gauravakaasid said:
^^did u chek out the free game dvd? sheesh...the gfx look ancient :D
I have the book delivered to my GF..So no idea about the game DVD.. I think she mentioned its name as utopia or something like that.. No idea how it is.. :D

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^6oh come on. u expect us to ge a gfx card??? we got a stupid game dvd of some game called Utopia. gfx look similar to that of Wolf (remember that game?)

Status
Not open for further replies.