Harry Potter 7:From where r u buyin it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
everyone seems to be pre-ordering deathly hallows.& even i want to:D
indiaplaza.in & indiatimes.com have good offers for the book.
so guys ,from where r u ordering the book & how much did it cost?plz give details.
i want to buy online.. so plz suggest a reliable website which has a good offer?

ps- plz reply soon i want to order by tommorow

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i've also orederd from indiaplaza.in. lowest cost and tons of goodies. guaranteed delivery on 21 july since i live in new delhi

prasad_den

Padawan
For the past 3 years, I've been shopping there.. Most recent purchase was a Imate SP5M for a friend for 10.5K... No glitches whatsoever.. Only once my order was unexpectedly cancelled due to limited stock, but that won't be an issue with HP 7..!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
GF is buying from Landmark Lucknow, I will just listen to the summery from her. Whose gonna read a 500 page book

xbonez

^^it won't be a 500 page book, it'll be much more

u obviously aren't a harry potter fan if u find 500 pages too much. a true harry potter fan like me wishes the book would be 3000 pages and if it were, i'd still be unsatisfied

Last edited:

escape7

What? Where? How?
xbonez said:
^^it won't be a 500 page book

u obviously aren't a harry potter fan if u find 500 pages too much. a true harry potter fan like me wishes the book would be 3000 pages and if it were, i'd still be unsatisfied
Off topic: I think u wished hogworts was for real <-- Joking

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Sneak peak at first chapter of HP7
Chapter One.The Dark Lord
Ascending.The two men
appeared out of nowhere,a few yards apart in the narrow,moonlit lane.For a second they stood quite still,wands pointing
at each other's chests:then,recognising each other,they
stowed their wands beneath their cloaks and set off,side by
side,in the same direction.
"News?",asked the taller of the
two.
"The best," replied Snape.

hitman050

Journeyman
Ive ordered from Book Mark in South Ex. Rs 775. Will just go in the morning and get it. Was about to order from Indiaplaza, but I only have debit card.

xbonez

escape7 said:
Off topic: I think u wished hogworts was for real <-- Joking
wow man! that would be amzing. i used to wish tht when i was younger, but obviously now i no better

hitman050

Journeyman
Is it just me, or are other's also slightly disappointed from the OOTP movie. First of all, I HATE this Dumbledore. Dumbledore is supposed to be calm and cool, and he is supposed to kick Voldy's ass. But in the movie, Dumbledore was actually struggling against him! Also, they left out the whole prophecy scene. That was the MAIN scene in the book. Otherwise, it was pretty good.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
so i am goin to order from indiaplaza most probabaly

i ordered at indiaplaza but when i select edit order in myaccounts,pending order page nothin happens why?
if i cancel my order do i have to pay anything?

hey man i keep cancelin my order & it keeps comin back,after i go back to that page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom