Harry Potter 7:From where r u buyin it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@ssk_the_gr8...thats good dude....let us know when u get the book
also, ur only considering jk rowling's hard work? what abt the countless mp3s n movie rips that we got on our hdds, do we actually own the original copies?

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
gauravakaasid said:
@ssk_the_gr8...thats good dude....let us know when u get the book
also, ur only considering jk rowling's hard work? what abt the countless mp3s n movie rips that we got on our hdds, do we actually own the original copies?

i have 0 movie ripz on my pc:D
i dont support piracy.(in movies & music & books)...but i am a hypocrite..cuz i have pirated gamez ..its only becuz i dont gett enough pocket money cuz once i start earning i'll stop with pirated games too:p

gauravakaasid

^^yea...thats gr8 of u. same with me too, i used to hoard pirated books n ebooks when i was a student. but now only go in for original copies, since have started earning. but this not the same for movie/music/games tho :)

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

gauravakaasid said:
^^yea...thats gr8 of u. same with me too, i used to hoard pirated books n ebooks when i was a student. but now only go in for original copies, since have started earning. but this not the same for movie/music/games tho :)
yaar try to do this for movies & softwares too:D

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
i stopped buying pirated stufff..after my mama got a job at EA canada..and told me bout the losses which are there due to piracy....:p :p

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Ambar said:
i stopped buying pirated stufff..after my mama got a job at EA canada..and told me bout the losses which are there due to piracy....:p :p
good for u:D

BTW people, the One-Who-Started-This-Thread has just got his harry potter & is reading it:p

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
ssk_the_gr8 said:
good for u:D

BTW people, the One-Who-Started-This-Thread has just got his harry potter & is reading it:p
congrats bhai!!!!!!....me getting mine on monday..coz indiatimes hasnt delivered it yet..so order ir frm..indiaplaza :S

gauravakaasid

^^got it from Indiaplaza? then they will be mailing you the consignment number.....check ur inbox, and most importantly, the spam folder :)

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
wth!!!!!......can anyone give me the customer care email id for indiaplaza....had ordered on 26th but havent recieved it yet......this is insane!!!!!

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
wtf!!!!....indiaplaza is getting on my nerves now...

i mailed them day before yesterday...they reply after 1 day and say tht they have shipped the book on 1st aug (tht is yesterday..they mentioned it)....my order was placed on 26 july.......if you the take the no. of buisness days since 26th...FRIDAY>MONDAY>TUESDAY...what in gods name wer they doing these three days...but still no consignment no in the mail was mentioned.....so i reply to the msg asking them for the consignment no..so the reply comes today and they say tht they have shipped the book and the consignment no. will be sent to me by tmrw evening.....!!!!!!!!!:???::???::???::-x:-x:-x:-x:-x...........i dont think im going to get the book in the next three days...

guys plzz suggest tht should i cancel the order???:confused::confused::confused::confused:
i have had it with indiaplaza and this will be my first and last purchase!!!
India's finest virtual supermarket (ya i can bet they'r nowhere in or around the list)

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i don't know why u guys are having probs. i preordered on indiaplaza.in and received on 21 july only

Pratyush

Broken In
I also ordered from Indiaplaza and got it on 23rd monday at 3:00 p.m. infact i got it early as i live in patna(father got transferred from delhi, this city su*** man) and wasn't expecting it before 30th.

btw i didn't get the game dvd with the book. i emailed indiaplaza and they said they would ship it and i will get it after 2 days. but i haven't got the game till today and am getting frustated.:mad:

Which game is it?

gauravakaasid

^^dont even bother playing the game, its named Utopia or something....its udder crap :mad:, with seemingly pre-historic graphics. i dint even bother popping it in the dvd drive.

xbonez

^^same here. i didn't even try it. a couple of days back i was getting bored and decided to give it a try but couldn't even find it.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
well guys this is what i found out....this guy who got in 2 days....has been a regular customer of indiaplaza...since the last 6 months and has made purchases of about 50k......and had recently also orderred a k750i cell phone....so heres my point they are looking for prospective buyer....xbonez do tell if ur a regular customer??.......to confirm it i checked with some of my college friends...and again the same regular customer crap....regular ones got it earlier than the buy and leave ones....i dont think they believe in serving cstomers...they just believe in minting money out of them...now the time has come tht u have to buy more to be serviced well:mad::mad::mad:........thts what i like about ebay..as soon as u purchase a good..the seller calls u or mails u....no big company big buyers S***......i think u guys are getting what i mean??

and ya i forgot to tell...tht friend of mine also got a gift coupon of Rs.633.75!!!!!! talk about luck!

xbonez

^^nope i'm no regular customer. this is the first thing i've bought from them i received it around 3.30pm on 21 july itself. location is delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom