[ZUNE] Zune Social adds gadgets, favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Microsoft today updated its Zune Social service to include new features and fixes for those using the company's new media players. A new feature, called Gadgets, lets users share the information from their Zune profiles on other websites such as forums; like the profile pages themselves, it includes a glance at recently played songs, including album art and a link to the Zune Marketplace. Songs tagged as favorites either on a Zune device or the software will also show up in a profile as well as a user's top-ranked artists across their whole play history.

Other fixes are said to include a much longer list of 24 recent songs (up from 5) with timestamps for each track, an easier way to remove friends from a social list, and more detailed information about songs and albums sent as recommendations across the service. The updates are automatic for every Zune owner with an account and should be available immediately.

Source

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^I think the Zune social is open to US\UK\Europe peeps only not us Indians,cos Zune isn't yet available in India officially yet.

The updates sounds good though.I'll try getting a account after I install windows after my exams.They give free 14 days unlimited pass with every Zune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom