[Query] Zotac 560ti warranty problem

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Guys need help . I bought Zotac 560ti ( g one edition ) on august 2012 . My GPU is now not working ( no display) .
I visited Aditya Infotec today and they said that your warranty is already over since warranty started from april 2012 ( he checked it through GPU serial no) and he said that warranty doesn't start from the day you bought but from the day of manufacture or something like that .
Cant i do anything from my side ?

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Zotac service is provided by Digicare. Take it to them.

Now its provided by aditya Infotech .

I have contacted Zotac through email . The have sent me email and asked me to give it to aditya infotech guys and i should receive a replacement . Going today , will update this thread .

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Now its provided by aditya Infotech .

I have contacted Zotac through email . The have sent me email and asked me to give it to aditya infotech guys and i should receive a replacement . Going today , will update this thread .

keep us updated. so these aditya infotech guys were lying.:evil: give them a thrash after getting replacement.:)

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
They accepted my Card , didn't even asked for Invoice . Guess Zotac Email did the work . Let see when i get my card , thanks everyone :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good to to know Zotac has changed from the past ;)
Anyway, anyone wondering about Zotac's extended warranty here are the details :
Warranty Disclaimer: ZOTAC - It's time to play!

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Called them today . they said it will take 3- month for RMA :O , i said that its too long , but he said that its the average time for RMA . Damn this people .

Called them today . they said it will take 3- month for RMA :O , i said that its too long , but he said that its the average time for RMA . Damn this people .
hmm, but RMA are most of the time worth the time taken as they usually give better cards as replacement so you can buy a second-hand card for the time being.

saswat23

Human Spambot

3 months! :shock: WTH!! That's very very long.
Contact ZOTAC again, Aditya IT is playing with you.

Top Bottom