Zenith Director Plus Ultra Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishant

Broken In
Im buyin it tomorrow or day after!! :D
What price are u gettin it at man?!?
Im gettin it at around 41k..thru a guy who knows me well..
I've been waiting for months...now its finally coming! :D

i get it in 44k final. I read your price of 41k before but no one was giving me this lappy at 41k. Can i get it from your guy? I think it is not possible because i am in ahmedabad rite now.

secondly make sure that you are getting the right model. Zenith have several configuration under the same name. I have seen four models with the same name "Director plus ultra" having T5800/T6400/P7350/P8400, processors. The prices of these vary. So make sure that u get the P8400 only.

congratulations to both of you.

Thx man

Last edited:
OP
abhisheksohal

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
Are the models with these processors all named Director Plus Ultra ?? I think all above are Director Plus models but the one with P8400 is the ULTRA one..others are named supreme,extreme etc. Anyways..i've made sure that im gettin the P8400 one only...

Nishant

Broken In
Are the models with these processors all named Director Plus Ultra ?? I think all above are Director Plus models but the one with P8400 is the ULTRA one..others are named supreme,extreme etc. Anyways..i've made sure that im gettin the P8400 one only...

yes.. only ultra models have 9600GS card and 4Gb ram. others lack one of these.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@Nishant. Congratulations on your purchase. we are waiting for a review here.

Can you also try to make few mock calls to support center, ask few questions about how to setup this and that and check how the support is

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
@ abhisheksohal Hi, I'm also planning to buy a laptop and as I live very near to Chandigarh, can you tell me where is Zenith's showroom in Chandigarh?
BTW Have you bought the laptop? Have you tried any distro of Linux on it?

OP
abhisheksohal

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
@Plasma_Snake
Zenith has two showrooms in chandigarh..one is North India computers s.c.o 52,sec 20-c and other is sco 179-180 in sec. 17-C..
I went to that guy whos gettin the laptop for me but he told me that the distributor was out of stock and i'll get it definitely on friday..
I don't work with Linux nor would i like to...i'll load windows 7 x64 on it.. 8)

OP
abhisheksohal

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
@Plasma_Snake
No man..i've told u above that i'll get it on friday!
I've mentioned the config. too often now..here it goes again..
Core 2 Duo processor P8400(2.26 ghz,3 mb cache,1066 mhz FSB)
15.4" screen(1280x800)
Geforce 9600M GS with 512 mb dedicated memory
4 gb ddr2 ram
320 gb SATA 2 Hardisk
E-sata port
HDMI ready
2 MP camera
and rest of the standard features

Nishant

Broken In
@Nishant. Congratulations on your purchase. we are waiting for a review here.

Can you also try to make few mock calls to support center, ask few questions about how to setup this and that and check how the support is

review version 1.0 posted.

here *thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111022

Last edited:
Updates: Zenith Admiral Plus, with a Core2 Dual Core 2.16GHz 1MB L2 Cache and GM45 chipset (Intel GMA 4500 GPU) and 1GB RAM costs just Rs. 22,000. Its the most VFM laptop I have ever seen.

power_8383

Eager to learn.
@ AbhishekSohal

I was doing a bit of search for the same laptop on net and what a coincident, I found the review written by you on Tech enclave. :D

Digit Forum pe likhne ko kya huwa tha ? :x

Code:
*www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-zenith-director-plus-ultra-laptop-132964.html

power_8383

Eager to learn.
@ AbhishekSohal

I was doing a bit of search for the same laptop on net and what a coincident, I found the review written by you on Tech enclave. :D

Digit Forum pe likhne ko kya huwa tha ? :x

Code:
*www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-zenith-director-plus-ultra-laptop-132964.html

OP
abhisheksohal

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
I had posted the Review here in Digit forum too man!! Check it...heres the link!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112494

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom