Youtube auto-logged me inside some other users account

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Youtube automatically loged me inside someones account and showed me results of what that user was surfing
showed me results of what that user was searching i was surfing as guest and seraching for Venga Boys

single user PC

Last edited:
OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Possible that someone logged into Youtube, but forgot to Sign out. Same case with emails...........
but how ? My IP is dynamic but i m surfing with same IP from last 4 hrs + i watched 5 videos using this IP on youtube b4 all this happened . Secondly none shares my conection and PC

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
eagle_y2j said:
but how ? My IP is dynamic but i m surfing with same IP from last 4 hrs + i watched 5 videos using this IP on youtube b4 all this happened . Secondly none shares my conection and PC

Now that's really strange considering that you don't share your connection and PC! Is it happening now too?

OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
ya i hav taken SC of tat wired movement all of you hav a look *img142.imageshack.us/img142/4535/snapshot15xh9.th.png

mediator

Technomancer
But u said u were searching for "Venga Boys video"! Do u stay with friends, or is ur system shared?

OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
eagle_y2j said:
Youtube automatically loged me inside someones account and showed me results of what that user was surfing
showed me results of what that user was searching i was surfing as guest and seraching for Venga Boys

single user PC
loged me inside someones account and showed me results of what that user was surfing and my PC is single user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom