YouTorrent: Great New BitTorrent Search Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
This one is better than TorrentZ, though both do the same thing. Some things that I've noticed:

- Search result items directly goes to the torrent tracker
- Sort by Peer/Tracker/Etc.. is Ajax
- Related and Top Searches (thou I don't care)
- Good design, of course

Going to stick with this one. :D

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh, c'mon! TUAW is a bad example. They have advertisements all over the place and they are quite distracting.
Well I don't get around much to 'see the world' due to my dialup connection and such. Still, you get the point. Ads can be made good looking...

Though personally I like the ads at TUAW...

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, that's the only point where Torrentz is better... but I guess you could just ignore it. :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lol,one of the best things about demonoid was that it din't allow p0rn,but my beloved demonoid is gone now.:(

torrentz.com is good too but the results aren't perfect and a lotsa torrent hits have wrong no. of seeders and peers.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^i was ready to do anything to get a demonoid account..when i finally got one, i just didn't find it all that gr8...even though i had a demonoid account, i still preferred torrentz. never figured out till today why all the fuss over demonoid

Pathik

Google Bot
Demonoid rocked. But then all good things come to an end. :(
BTW this is the best torrent indexer i think. Great link arya.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
ya but it gives best search in comparison to torrentspy & torrentz i find my whole heroes series.Yahoo gr8 thanks bro mmm muh

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^i was ready to do anything to get a demonoid account..when i finally got one, i just didn't find it all that gr8...even though i had a demonoid account, i still preferred torrentz. never figured out till today why all the fuss over demonoid

what the ???? torrentz is just an indexing site..
most of the torrents indexed by torrentz are mainly tracked by demonoid.. thats why u can still get many torrents in the search results but many dont work cos its tracked by demonoid.. :( :(

Demonoid was the largest public torrent tracker in the world and had a ton of good releases.. all other sites like mininova, torrentreactor etc etc were mostly having torrents tracked by demonoid...

now we just have piratebay and a few others...

_

goobimama

 Macboy
Demonoid was the largest private tracker in the world. It had over a million registered users. But then again, it was semi private so it doesn't really fit in anywhere.

EDITED: Piratebay was and is the largest public tracker.

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
largest public tracker is thepiratebay, largest private is demonoid,largest legal torrent tracker conspiracy central.

maximus999

Broken In
Yes its good....nice & clean interface.....If not torrentz i used to scout my stuff at
hxxp://torrent-finder.com/

*Torrent Finder is a Bit Torrent Multi Search Engine which searches 186 torrent sites and trackers from one page, Write your torrent Keywords then Check on your favorite torrent sites and trackers to start your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom