Your pets pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Here is my new temporary pet :D :D A mouse !!!

*img145.imageshack.us/img145/1083/dsc00141jl5.jpg

*img511.imageshack.us/img511/773/dsc00143fe2.jpg

Hence he is dead now :( :(
But there are many more in my house, i need to catch them :cool: :D
They are very fast than me so it's hard for me to catch them :(and i don't have a trap also to catch them, i will buy it. Please do tell me if you know any site from where i could buy some rat traps :D

praka123

left this forum longback
now a days big monitor lizards haunting my area.I'd like to get one as my pet :p but ppl says catching a monitor lizard will be offense as it is wild animal.BTW,they are huge(more than 1 meter i suppose) and locally called as in malayalam- "Udumbu"(not Ubuntu) or udumu(telegu/kannad) or ghorpaad(hindi?) :D yes,they are related to komodo dragons as they too are monitor lizards only.they climbs trees and there around 6-7 BIG ones in the non occupied land behind my house its like a forest! :eek: it eats birds and all!once in the road while we are going to town a big lizard crossed the road without any fear.i am panicked at first!

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monitor_lizard

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Varanus_benghalensis.jpg
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_monitor
^looks somewhat like this.
see exact look:
*outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2545968840061704310ysyGUu

*thumb10.webshots.net/t/57/157/3/88/90/2669388900061704310CdJcOs_th.jpg

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I think its illegal to keep monitor lizards..

ok prakash why arent you there in IRC?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@praka123
udumbu is common in Kerala i think. Mostly the local people come to catch them. They chew its toung like bubble gums nd dun know exactly what they r doin with it. They just tiw its neck nd tail nd carry like a handle.
They cave caught some 3~4 from ma area so far nd some were even more than 1M.

praka123

left this forum longback
@praka123
udumbu is common in Kerala i think. Mostly the local people come to catch them. They chew its toung like bubble gums nd dun know exactly what they r doin with it. They just tiw its neck nd tail nd carry like a handle.
They cave caught some 3~4 from ma area so far nd some were even more than 1M.
I know about people eating Ubumbu's tongue and starts running!personally i know one person died after the ubumbu he ate had rabies :(
It is not the case here in my area!after last monsoon(three rivers are here!!may be through river these reptiles came :? ) or so these creatures were found in large numbers.even a platypus look a like creature were also seen.dont know much,but now these udumbus were not found here.

goobimama

 Macboy
*img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/bc8c0df7d9.jpg
Small Cat

*img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c7f046ad65.jpg
Extremely Small Cat

I also have two stupid dogs, but I don't think they'll be here for very long. Thinking of getting a license for a gun :D

Forgot to mention, Large cat (Goobi) doesn't like his pictures posted on the internet so I haven't posted any.

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
New Pics of Coffee and Candy :D
*twitpic.com/71ar5
*twitpic.com/71aru
*twitpic.com/71as5

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
New Pics of Coffee and Candy :D
*twitpic.com/71ar5
*twitpic.com/71aru