Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

How about arc A770? Doesn't it have 16gb memory?
A770 performs close to 6600/3060, so price needs to be under 25k, considering there are still some driver issues & performance in old games isn't ideal.

So in current market, 6600 at 24k, 6650 at 27k, 6700 at 29k, 6700XT at 33k or 6750XT at 40k are the options for most buyers.

Is there any way to play the game using an xbox controller? I tried using it but the game was unplayable. Has any controller fix been released officially?
I'm playing it on my xbox series controller. Mouse movement had issue when I played initially, so started using controller.

quicky008

Technomancer
This is weird, some users are experiencing issues with xbox controller while others are not. I am using a redgear wired controller that works fine in other games.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
From what I remember, PS5 has 16GB VRAM which acts as RAM + GPU VRAM for games. But in PC, the game is using more than 16GB of RAM + VRAM, like RAM usage seems to be ~13GB + ~6.5GB VRAM (1.2GB used by OS). So overall poor optimisation. 12GB 3060 is bad, alternative to 3060Ti/3070 are 6700XT/6750XT.

When I made my purchase, 6700XT was more expensive than my 3070, so was a no brainer to get 3070 as it performs better as well. I think since Q3 2022, 6700XT has been priced similar or lower than 3060Ti.

With UE5 games, likely VRAM requirements will be high. 8GB might become staple for 1080p. Guess, I will upgrade GPU because of lack of VRAM, rather than lack of raw performance.
How is it at 1080p? I dont know what to say that even 3070 not able to get 100+ Fps what will happen to barebone 1060 users

quicky008

Technomancer
Doesnt the game look pretty bad at medium settings?

Tried it on my system with a 3060ti-at a mix of med-high settings (vram usage under 8gb) experienced frequent fps drops and multiple crashes.Even turning dlss on/off didn't make much difference.

I had to use a dualshock4 emulator to play it as it wasn't recognizing my redgear wired xbox 360 controller.

Judging by how unpolished it is,the game appears to be in some kind of prototype/alpha/beta stage and not ready for release-it shouldn't have been sold in this awful state.And their rubbish excuse of it being a direct ps5 port to justify the insane system requirements is just bullsh*t and a pretext for making no attempts to optimize the game at all.

The visuals frankly dont look that good-even at high texture settings,some character models and environments looked pretty mediocre and therefore dont justify their outrageous vram requirements.

Plague tale 2 looks much,much better and runs smoothly (With fps drops in certain areas) at medium-high settings @ 1080p even on a 2060 6gb (Seen for myself).

quicky008

Technomancer
It got really boring for me after at the middle too many puzzles
the game started off well,but some levels have too much backtracking and objectives are difficult to locate as they are situated in extremely hard to find places-thus i too lost interest in this game as i didnt want to consult walkthroughs every time.

the game started off well,but some levels have too much backtracking and objectives are difficult to locate as they are situated in extremely hard to find places-thus i too lost interest in this game as i didnt want to consult walkthroughs every time.
I agree that not having objective indicator is annoying at times, but story felt good, so still playing.

I didn't get any crashes yet. Did you fix oo2core file (maybe this has been fixed in later versions of game)? It solves a lot of crashes & some stuttering, apparently. I was playing with it from day 1.

quicky008

Technomancer
I agree that not having objective indicator is annoying at times, but story felt good, so still playing.

I didn't get any crashes yet. Did you fix oo2core file (maybe this has been fixed in later versions of game)? It solves a lot of crashes & some stuttering, apparently. I was playing with it from day 1.
i was referring to jedi fallen order

For me the last of us was unplayable due to frequent fps drops and crashing.Running the game as admin mitigated the crashes but the fps drops were unbearable.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Bright Memory : Infinite
The game is just 2.5 hrs. long. But has excellent gameplay and graphics. Cutscenes and Animation needs more work. But fun to play :)

Completed The Last of Us Part 1 on PC. Game is about ~9hrs long. Great story & all but optimisation is poor. Not an understatement if I say its worse than CP 2077 at launch as CP 2077 mainly had glitches which annoyed people, myself included. But this game has many issues - high VRAM usage, high RAM usage, RAM leakage issue, mouse movement led to stutters in initial weeks, poor 1% low fps on GPUs with 8GB VRAM and/or 16GB RAM or less & so on.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I Bought WarTales for me and buddy, we gonna do playthrough together soon. Wartales is supposedly 3D battle brothers and it's 1.0 is out.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I Bought WarTales for me and buddy, we gonna do playthrough together soon. Wartales is supposedly 3D battle brothers and it's 1.0 is out.
Not sure so putting the pic in spoiler, its google search results showing heading of a youtube review of this game which I found a bit odd.

1681796890036.png

Top Bottom