Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I changed country to Finland by vpn, its not officially launched here in estonia, and its halo 2. Also tried Hitman and Forza.

Its so fast, you can just open browser and start playing all gamepass games for free.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I changed country to Finland by vpn, its not officially launched here in estonia, and its halo 2. Also tried Hitman and Forza.

Its so fast, you can just open browser and start playing all gamepass games for free.
I was wondering how Estonia got xcloud & my first guess was halo too. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I am trying Star Citizen this week. Its free 2 play till 30th May.

If I like it, I may buy the Avenger Titan Bundle. The ship looks sick. *robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Avenger-Titan-Invictus-Starter-Pack-Warbond

I am trying Star Citizen this week. Its free 2 play till 30th May.

If I like it, I may buy the Avenger Titan Bundle. The ship looks sick. *robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Avenger-Titan-Invictus-Starter-Pack-Warbond
Honestly speaking, the game has been in "alpha" for so long that it's better to avoid it IMO. Your time is worth more.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yes, it runs extremely poor in cities. Very cpu intensive. You cant just lower settings to get fps, something is fundamentally broken in this game.
I do like the space combat though. I might revisit if they manage to fix their stuff

*imgur.com/a/zbjhgU6

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Finished Titanfall 2.

Good action set pieces, but mediocre story and forgettable characters.

Also, only ~6 hours of gameplay.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I refunded my purchase, game is way too buggy to be enjoyable. Maybe Ill buy again if full release is out ever.
I cancelled my refund. Since I owned a limited edition skin for cheap, I just let it be. Recently I got back into it, servers were much more stable than the free 2 play week.

Also met a guy in game who taught me ROC mining. Bought a new ship with ingame money too.

My new ship

*i.imgur.com/JqIAqqf.jpg

*i.imgur.com/HXOTP4t.jpg

*i.imgur.com/1xCZucy.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ZOJqjol.jpg

Last edited:
Tried NFS Unbound via Game Pass. It was underwhelming, stopped playing after an hour or so. The cartoonish effects & characters do look bad to me personally, partly the reason I didn't like it. I did play NFS Heat for 4-5 hrs at least, but got bored of that as well. Sadly NFS just isn't able to compete now. Still the only major game with cop chase mechanics.

Even with its issues, FH5 is still the best arcade racing game out there.

Now to try F1 2022.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Nerevarine

Incarnate
There is free fly event for star citizen. If anyone wants to try.

use my referral code if you want to try.
STAR-YWSF-KLSS

Last edited by a moderator:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Finished Sleeping Dogs.

Pretty good game IMO. Would have called it great if it wasn't slightly janky shooting mechanics.

Story is pretty good as well, reminds me of the Hong Kong cop movies starring Jackie Chan or Chow Yun-Fat. Combat is pretty good as well with most of the combat being hand-to-hand with some gun fights coming in later in the story.

In short this is very similar to Mafia or Yakuza series.

Don't know what I will start next. Might pick up one of my current unfinished games.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Completed God Of War and Spider-Man on PS4. Finished act 1 of Ghost of Tsushima.
Sakai Jin's VA is Daisuke Tsuji who also plays Roronoa Zoro and the game has a mission to recruit Straw Hats. Good One Piece references TBH.

Finished Sleeping Dogs.

Pretty good game IMO. Would have called it great if it wasn't slightly janky shooting mechanics.

Story is pretty good as well, reminds me of the Hong Kong cop movies starring Jackie Chan or Chow Yun-Fat. Combat is pretty good as well with most of the combat being hand-to-hand with some gun fights coming in later in the story.

In short this is very similar to Mafia or Yakuza series.

Don't know what I will start next. Might pick up one of my current unfinished games.
I love this song from it:

Last edited:
Top Bottom