Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed Assassin Creed:brotherhood

guys should i play Assassin Creed :revelation...
It's sort of connecting story between AC's Altair and AC2's Ezio..
You will see a colorful environment in AC:R, when compared to all AC series, even AC3.

Reloaded

In the zone
Completed dishonored liked the story of this game a lot.

Started walking dead season 2 episode 1, directly started with s2 didn't play s1.

Completed dishonored liked the story of this game a lot.

Started walking dead season 2 episode 1, directly started with s2 didn't play s1.

DO NOT SKIP SEASON 1

You will not understand anything. The story is continued exactly from season 1'es ending. moreover, this is a decision based game. Your decisions in season 1 are used to modify the story in season 2. If you didn't play s1, the actions will be randomly generated and will spoil the game.

It is my humble reuest to play s1 before going to s2.

Reloaded

In the zone
DO NOT SKIP SEASON 1

You will not understand anything. The story is continued exactly from season 1'es ending. moreover, this is a decision based game. Your decisions in season 1 are used to modify the story in season 2. If you didn't play s1, the actions will be randomly generated and will spoil the game.

It is my humble reuest to play s1 before going to s2.

will definitely check it out :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
started Saints Row IV.

what a waste of time... :(
seems like they only took SR3 and made it into a new game with an even shittier storyline.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Currently playing Dead Space 3. The game's good. An awesome action third-person with horror elements. Gun crafting is so great, I just love it.

Any one who loves TPS should try this game.

Top Bottom