Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Chapter 8: RE Revelations

Stared walking dead 400 days

It has different story and 5 characters(3 men,2 women)
Its nice to play the game by 5 different character(all have their own story)

wow...will play this
how long is the game?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
finished gta 4 and alan wake in my opinion gta 4 has even less story than vice city..........wtf......(vice city was much better and san andreas had much more options than gta 4 still idk why it is 15 gb maybe cause of tv and radio)

and alan wake one of the best game i have ever played a new concept than the typical fps horror.....

considering to start mass effect series any intro would be helpful here don't even know a single thing except the movie i have watched on mass effect........

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Tip:- Play from mass effect one. And visit mass effect wikia frequently. Bookmark it if needed. And try to choose your class wisely. Take your time with the game. You CANNOT/SHOULD NOT rush through mass effect. I personally played as a sentinel(mix of shooting and biotic abilities like telekinesis etc B-) ).

And do all side missions and one major tip is: You have to interact with other characters and either be a good guy or a bad guy. The tip is either be a completely good guy(paragon) or a completely bad guy(renegade). Don't get stuck in the middle because later in the game you won't be able to handle some situations if you do not have enough paragon or renegade points.

Apart from that,happy gaming. This is one hell of a series :D

Top Bottom