Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started Playing NFS MOST WANTED 2005 :doublethumb:
*i46.tinypic.com/2qdzwc2.jpg

which Mod ? anyway, nice to good old Cobalt SS.

Anyone not playing dishonoured?? coz its awesome there are many methods to complete single task and many weapons+supernatural powers u can even turn into rat also .i am loving it...I specially liked the blink feature :)
Now in Mission 03 - House of Pleasure..killed high overseer campbell.This Game's AWESOME!

Completed .. game is just awesome - both story and gameplay even thogh it has no MP mode like most of the today's game has. The Devs. shown lots of courage and confidence in making of such game.

Started playing DMC. Awesome game Mouse control and checkpoints are very positive changes.

planned to play it but still I did not get it .. may take 2-3 days more ;-)

bippukt

In the zone
Started Shogun 2 Total War: Fall of the Samurai - this game is so addictive! I thought it was 7 pm when in reality it was almost 9 - hasn't happened since a long time.

Please please please can anyone give me tips for fifa 13 game?? I play using keyboard. There is a friend who is defeating me continuously :shock:. All he does is through ball (lofted one) can anyone tell me a solution.Which formation will be best? He often catches me with no defenders near goal post using this lofted through ball. Please tell me any solution. Also what is the best way to gain possession of ball from opponent. I just keep pressed the contain button (d)

gameranand

Living to Play
First start playing with controller and then practice. There are no tips, just practice it with different formation and you'll do fine. :)

bippukt

In the zone
Continuing with Shogun 2 Total War: Fall of the Samurai. I never thought that I would like guns so much. Having fun blasting AI armies in the field. Avoiding Siege Assaults until I get 4 Parrot or Armstrong guns.

First start playing with controller and then practice. There are no tips, just practice it with different formation and you'll do fine. :)

This, and also you will have to find your own playstyle. Some teams and people will work great for you, some won't.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Where Thor said that?

In Thor Movie (2011) he was drinking something in a restaurant and he liked it so he said " This Drink, I like it (He threw the mug he was drinking from to the ground). Another!"

Its around the 40 minute mark in the movie. Here is a youtube video of it

Currently suffering from fifa 13 mania. Very much desperate to beat a guy. Started borderlands 2 in co-op with my friend. Entered the sanctuary.

blurr

Broken In
I have a huge backlog -
Mass Effect 3 (finished the second game recently)
Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil 2 (survival horror fan)
Tomb Raider (hoping to pre-order it)
AC Brotherhood (not a fan of the AC series, just want to check this one iteration)
Max Payne 3
Portal 2 (I know I know!)
Witcher EE
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Mark of the Ninja
Dirt 2
Devil May Cry (DmC)
Viewtiful Joe 1&2 (on the PS2)
Final Fantasy VI (played through most of the game until I lost my save :\ )
Final Fantasy X, IV, V & VIII
Chrono Trigger
Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep (PSP)
And that's about it, will add more if I missed out on anything.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
A few: Need For Speed: Most Wanted HD Texture Mod | PhoenixGames
NFSCars » Need For Speed: Most Wanted » World-textures-mod by nono1
NFS MW Textures Mod - NFS Most Wanted - NFS-Planet Discussion Board

thanks!! again :D

A few: Need For Speed: Most Wanted HD Texture Mod | PhoenixGames
NFSCars » Need For Speed: Most Wanted » World-textures-mod by nono1
NFS MW Textures Mod - NFS Most Wanted - NFS-Planet Discussion Board

thanks!! again :D

Top Bottom