Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
playing spec ops great story plus great game-play . side by side playing ashes with installing the new patch of ipl 2012.

Flash

Lost in speed
Playing [PROTOTYPE].
Collecting samples from the HIVE.

&

Mission:Flatline in Hitman:Blood money

&

Chapter 16 in Limbo

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Normal difficulty. Taken lunch only.:D:D

I can tell you liked the game very which made you keep going on and on ;-)

Anyway, SH Homecomg - I'm not getting any clue on how to solve two puzzles ( one with butcher's knife and one with some clock ) in Attic level.
Played Dark Souls and I'm Alive but did not like them.
Playing Sleeping Dogs and Crysis 2 now.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Completed Thief: Deadly Shadows. Just started Sleeping Dogs. Game looks awesome hope its gameplay is just as good as it looks :)

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Sleeping Dogs- I must say game is awesome. Fighting is never boring and the world looks just awesome love the left hand side driving :D . Completed 'Bride To Be' those monks gave some serious counter attacks. Have already played for like 7 Hrs today. Must go to sleep now :p. Also story is intriguing really. A must play I would say :).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
SD : Met with Amanda and did some cop mission and triad mission - helped some guys/gals out - upgraded some skils - figured out how to use the phone though there was no hint on control layout .

one more puzzle to solve in SH:Momecoimg on the Attic level.

toogood

Broken In
hey!i have this rig...
intel i3 2120
4g ram
no extra graphics card...
i wan to know what are the games that'll run on it, i dont want ful hd like 2048x* resolution but 60x480 will work....

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ First of all this is not the correct thread to ask this question. Ask here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration.html

Secondly your question is too generalised. When you post on that other thread please remember to either mention the specific titles or atleast the kind of games(genre) you would like to try.
You can also give this site a try if you know which titles you want to play *www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed minibus ( triad ) mission and Amada's photo shooting mission an - she did get naughty ;-) but there was not much to see ...

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ In this game there is nothing much to see in that regard and everything is left to your imagination :p.

I would have logged my progress here in Sleeping Dogs but i suspect that will spoil the fun of people like topgear by providing unnecessary hints so i will restrain myself from doing that :)

Top Bottom