Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing Binary Domain:

Graphics: 6/10
Gameplay: 7/10
Sound: 8/10

The game has a huge problem with mouse, it has a weird acceleration, turn mouse fast, cam turns slow, turn mouse slow, cam turns fast, feels as if its running a mouse emulator or something, sucks, makes accurate shots impossible, half the time I overshoot the target and usually I play shooters like a sniper.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Started FAR CRY 2 yesterday Its seeming like reality,liking the concept of malaria infection and healing.Completed 4% till now...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Freaking hell. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is proving to be a damn hard game. Playing in normal mode and I always killed in the same place. Wtf :mad:

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Playing Binary Domain:

Graphics: 6/10
Gameplay: 7/10
Sound: 8/10

The game has a huge problem with mouse, it has a weird acceleration, turn mouse fast, cam turns slow, turn mouse slow, cam turns fast, feels as if its running a mouse emulator or something, sucks, makes accurate shots impossible, half the time I overshoot the target and usually I play shooters like a sniper.
Binary Domain released for PC?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
finally completed that part of Deus Ex where I was stuck. Doing side quests now.
Also playing BF3. a whole building just collapsed on my head and am fighting my way back to extraction.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Did Kingdoms of Amalur, Saints Row 3 over the last two months(even during the exams xD).
And I'm back in the forum. :) Looking forward to playing Mass Effect 3 and of course Max Payne 3 when it comes out.
Oh and Dark Souls! Its coming to PC. ^_^ Gotta play it after a gpu upgrade.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started Playing Rogue Warrior - despite of what reviews are saying about this game my personal experience with this game is so far pretty satisfactory.

Piyush

Lanaya
The Walking Dead--> Just started and met Clementine
this one will take time because its story depends upon the decisions we make throughout the game. Every opinion/response/answer matters.

TESV Skyrim--> completing rituals to "forge" spell tomes

S.T.A.L.K.E.R SOC mega mod-->Just reached the ATP territory...quite aggressive.
Became friendly to both Duty and Freedom.

Fallout NV--> Solving Strip puzzle

Kingdom of Amalur--> On the last Traveler's quest

NFS Carbon--> Paused after defeating 2 boss

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started Playing Binary Domain - after a long time I'm playing some new type of TPS action game and unlike other have said the games control system and every other things are very good though the dialogues of your teammates and your reaction to that may sometime feel boring and annoying - overall this is a very good and a must play game.

tkin

Back to school!!
Started Playing Binary Domain - after a long time I'm playing some new type of TPS action game and unlike other have said the games control system and every other things are very good though the dialogues of your teammates and your reaction to that may sometime feel boring and annoying - overall this is a very good and a must play game.
The games freaking awesome, you should know there are multiple endings, google if you want to know how to get them all, or get the best one.

Also make sure to watch the credits fully, cause there is a video after that which concludes the story nicely.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
The games freaking awesome, you should know there are multiple endings, google if you want to know how to get them all, or get the best one.

Also make sure to watch the credits fully, cause there is a video after that which concludes the story nicely.

Worry not about that one.
Cause i watch the credit rolls upto the very end.Its my way of showing some respect to the devs.:cool::wink:

Top Bottom