Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
FC3 - met with Citra - she looked wicked ;-) currently busy in discovering towers, skinning animals to raft new items and freeing up enemy camps for faster teleport.

bippukt

In the zone
Just finished Mass Effect 3 - took me 35 hours to do it. I am glad I bought it for 670 as it is now out of stock :)

Now wondering what to pick up next. Currently sitting in the 'in' tray marked urgent:

Torchlight II
Hitman: Absolution
LA Noire
PoP 2008
Witcher 2
Batman - both AA and AC

Witcher 2 or Hitman probably, with a sprinkling of Torchlight 2 thrown in between.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Completed Hitman Absolution. Hitman was way more error prone in this game,but still..good game nevertheless.

tkin

Back to school!!
My HDD sectors got corrupted taking away my FC3 and AC3 saves, will start again after I migrate to new HDD.

gameranand

Living to Play
Started playing Far Cry 3. I hope that I don't get addicted to this one, hell how will I play Witcher 1 and 2 then. Heck a lot of games to play. :|

gameranand

Living to Play
Started Borderlands again with offline LAN with room mates. Have to revive them all the time but it was really fun. :)

Alok

Adventurer
Playing AC Revelation , after finishing it asap wanna start AC III.
Also exploring Fallout New Vegas.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Playing Dark Souls. Graphics are pretty horrid even with the DSfix mod -_-
But the game is so ridiculously difficult X_X And a checkpoint respawns all the enemies in the area. Damn. But there is great satisfaction in beating the bosses and making progress through the game.

Top Bottom