Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

bippukt

In the zone
I loved earlier PoP games very much, so if it goes on a 50% or better sale, I will get it and actually play to the end. Thanks for raising my curiosity :D

EDIT: Lol, my prayers were heard. The whole PoP franchise is 75% off on Steam atm!

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
I loved earlier PoP games very much, so if it goes on a 50% or better sale, I will get it and actually play to the end. Thanks for raising my curiosity :D

EDIT: Lol, my prayers were heard. The whole PoP franchise is 75% off on Steam atm!

This one?
Save 35% on Prince of Persia Complete Pack on Steam

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@Zangetsu, <10 hours if you just do the main story. 30 hours played, some outposts left to liberate and haven't done the Bonus content yet.

tkin

Back to school!!
I finished FC3 medium difficulty, all outposts liberated, all side quests etc done, just a few relics left, 25 hrs.

bippukt

In the zone
If you are going to play a game like that, give Torchlight 2 a try. Seriously, why spend $60 when you can have almost the same thing for $20 (less if you get it discounted now). You also won't have to deal with Diablo 3's always online DRM as Torchlight II has Steamworks DRM.

I strongly recommend that you try Torchlight II first - I am having a blast playing it. Enough that it is distracting me even from finishing Mass Effect 3 :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends - another lazy PC port which shows Y,A,B besides the options but alas, the corresponding keys do nothing. Game is half-baked, controls suck, graphics are so old-gen, oddly difficult, straying slightly from the track leads to disqualification... WTF!!!!! And races are started automatically like arcade racers. :pullhair:

Now where's the thread of must not play games? :banghead:

bippukt

In the zone
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends - another lazy PC port which shows Y,A,B besides the options but alas, the corresponding keys do nothing. Game is half-baked, controls suck, graphics are so old-gen, oddly difficult, straying slightly from the track leads to disqualification... WTF!!!!! And races are started automatically like arcade racers. :pullhair:

I haven't seen you berating a game, so it must be really frustrating to play. I am going to avoid it for sure.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Better go buy Euro Truck Simulator 2, it's really the best driving simulation game that has come out in years. And unique too, if you have never driven a truck. ;)

PS: I think if you have that Xbox controller, things might improve a bit.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

I was thinking about installing the game but you saved my time ;-)

anyway, started playing FC3 and CoD BO II.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Better go buy Euro Truck Simulator 2, it's really the best driving simulation game that has come out in years. And unique too, if you have never driven a truck. ;)

PS: I think if you have that Xbox controller, things might improve a bit.

It's an awesome game. In level 8, and driving experience is smooth, locations are excellent. Yet to open a company... :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Hmm..so I think that within 40~50hrs one can complete the whole game....
Nah, FC3 can be completed in 25-30hrs, medium difficulty, just do as many side quest as you can asap, try to activate all radio towers first and then use the map to hunt animals and upgrade all kits, now it gets easier.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Finished liberating all the outposts in FC-3....no enthu left to complete the side missions...still will try finishing it off

Top Bottom