Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

mrintech

Technomancer
Now playing: Dream League Soccer on iPad :)

[YOUTUBE]pY3pS6F7CFo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DqGUfRzqqOI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EcFqnuxDFp4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]nwnnqSLPRL0[/YOUTUBE]
:razz:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
2008...but BC was released on 2009 :lol:

u should complete this game..the Boss Fights are just awesome.
& the protagonist swings like monkey :cool:

there is one jungle level were the scenery so beautiful (waterfalls etc) :-o

that was a typo - edited my post - got his game on Dec 2009 ;-) will give this a try after finishing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - completed 3 chapters so far and this game is real RE game - playing this feels like I'm going through RE Nemesis movie ;-)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Bionic Commando the last level gameplay was superb...& fatality moves are like God of War/Ninja Blade.

only disappointed with the ending... :(

Raziel

Journeyman
talking about which game ? any game you are currently playing ??

Plays Fifa 12 ocassionally, also Amnesia The Dark Descent in the final levels..can't finish it in a go cuz it's really scary (The water monster!)..at the morgue level ryt now.. :D

This year I finished Witcher 2 Assassin's Kings, ACBrohood, NFSThe RUN, Limbo, Rayman Origins, CODBlackOps..etc & a lot of PSP games....ACRevelations installed but stopped playing since it got too boring..

& btw I never use cheats..it spoils all the fun. I'm a bit selective nowadays. Only go for the games worth playing..like something with a good storyline n value..:razz:

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Bionic Commando the last level gameplay was superb...& fatality moves are like God of War/Ninja Blade.

only disappointed with the ending... :(

Congrats ;-)

& btw I never use cheats..it spoils all the fun. I'm a bit selective nowadays. Only go for the games worth playing..like something with a good storyline n value..:razz:

^^ Same here ;-) only exception is GTA SA but I never feel the urge to play or complete this - used cheats/scripts/mods of this game just for fun and experiment.

For games with Good Story Line try Binary Domain - the story and gameplay is god fo a Sci-Fi game like this.

Anyway, on REORC - activated the Nemesis program and met with Leon ! a great and good surprise for me ;-)

Raziel

Journeyman
Cool :D Yeah same here..GTA SA was the only exception :D
& Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check out Binary Domain :D

btw, anyone remember Clive Barker's Undying ?..was a really gud horror game :D

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
Hey guys playing Half life 2.
today completed half life-2 chapter -6 We Don't Go To Ravenholm.
one of the best & scariest chapter till now.

Raziel

Journeyman
Have you completed half life 2?

Oh yess mate..I finished it 6 or 7 years ago :D Nice memories..one of the best game ever for sure!..the environment, weapons, sound fx, giant mech spiders..Just amazing :razz:
The sequel is also great..be sure to check that out too once u finish HL2

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
Oh yess mate..I finished it 6 or 7 years ago :D Nice memories..one of the best game ever for sure!..the environment, weapons, sound fx, giant mech spiders..Just amazing :razz:
The sequel is also great..be sure to check that out too once u finish HL2

yes background music & environment are awesome.:)
And yes Gravity gun do a best job sometime. :-D
after completing HL2 i will continue with HL2 EP1 & HL2 EP2. :-D

Last edited:
Top Bottom