mafia 2
just cause 2
mad riders- Unlocked 5 tracks
mafia 2
GTA 4 - Completed 4 missions
The elder scrolls skyrim - On level 3

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^ i upgraded her with a dress/chest armor, she was looking so gorgeous that i didnt updated her with other high valued armor :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finished Just cause 2 and started The need for speed the run (30 fps caps for pc R U KIDDING ME?)

did not face any such issue or i was more interested in winning races so that I can take a good look at the gorgeous redhead ;-)

Completed: Max Payne 1 & 2,Project IGI 1,Half life 1 :-D
Next target: Project IGI 2 & Half Life 2 :cool:

really an great game - just completed 2 years back and don't forget to play HL2 EP1 and EP2 as well.

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
i wasn't able to play nfs games before for obvious reasons[low end gpu]..
but now i have a new gpu and its really awesome..bought the nfs shift,shift2,NFS Hot Pursuit,NFS The Run and test drive unlimited 2.....waiting for the new MW to release...
right now m playing hot pursuit..will play other too..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Are there any new type of enemies in Alan Wake AN?

Currently playing Bionic Commando...game play is excellent,graphics is also good

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Currently playing crysis 2.

I cant understand why the gun also becomes invisible when I am in Cloaked Mode :-D:-D:-D

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Completed: Max Payne 1 & 2,Project IGI 1,Half life 1 :-D
Next target: Project IGI 2 & Half Life 2 :cool:

No one can beat HALF LIFE 2 :razz:

Its an epic game with such awesomes graphics :D my all time favorite, episode 1 is really short though, i love it :)

Alok

Adventurer
Currently playing crysis 2.

I cant understand why the gun also becomes invisible when I am in Cloaked Mode :-D:-D:-D

:lol: me too was thinking about it . Coz that suit makes him invisible which should be no effect on a gun you just picked up from ground.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are there any new type of enemies in Alan Wake AN?

yep, there are - for normal enemies the flash light removes the cover of darkness from them if you focus it on them for some time, use flash stick or grenade or a flare gun but the new enemy will be doubled each time if you keep the flash light on them to remove the darkness from them - the best way is to just shoot them using the smg.

and the birdies horde will now form into a man making them vulnerable to the bullets rather than using flash light / Flare to banish those crows ;-)

Currently playing Bionic Commando...game play is excellent,graphics is also good

played it long ago ( back on 2K9 ) for an hour or two may be - RE4 made me play that first and eventually I forgot to play BC.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
played it long ago ( back on 2K8 ) for an hour or two may be - RE4 made me play that first and eventually I forgot to play BC.
2008...but BC was released on 2009 :lol:

u should complete this game..the Boss Fights are just awesome.
& the protagonist swings like monkey :cool:

there is one jungle level were the scenery so beautiful (waterfalls etc) :-o

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
really an great game - just completed 2 years back and don't forget to play HL2 EP1 and EP2 as well.
OK started playing half life 2.
after that (i will try Half Life EP1 & EP2-thanks for advice).
but in Half Life 2 Loading takes 15-20 sec :shock:
is it normal?:sad:

Top Bottom