Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Flash

Lost in speed
Finished batman arkham origins and gta 4!! I am Planning to start playing prototype. has anyone played it? good or bad??
It's one of the many games i enjoyed playing. You're literally a superhero in the open city, but with gory powers.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Been playing The Evil Within these days. I'm not really enjoying this style of game play. I thought it'd be like F.E.A.R which I loved but its nothing like that.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Finished batman arkham origins and gta 4!! I am Planning to start playing prototype. has anyone played it? good or bad??

skip it. bad.

Going to leave deadlight midway. Like the story and gfx, but the controls really suck, which is a deal breaker for a puzzle platformer.

ashs1

Padawan
I found the prototype to be initially awesome..The plot was gripping and i enjoyed the game..The control mechanism of the character was slightly bothering me though...
10 hours later...
Started getting bored a bit because i didn't find anything new..will explore some more before deciding whether to leave it or not...

My next game would most probably be : Dishonored ( Dishonored - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )...looks good :)

P.S : I liked killing people in Prototype..should i be worried ??:twisted::mrgreen::-(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I found the prototype to be initially awesome..The plot was gripping and i enjoyed the game..The control mechanism of the character was slightly bothering me though...
10 hours later...
Started getting bored a bit because i didn't find anything new..will explore some more before deciding whether to leave it or not...

My next game would most probably be : Dishonored ( Dishonored - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )...looks good :)

P.S : I liked killing people in Prototype..should i be worried ??:twisted::mrgreen::-(

Dishonored is amazing, the amount of creative level design in the game is too OP

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Though the gameplay gets repetitive in both Prototype and Prototype 2, the story is good. The ending in the Prototype 2 sucks.

Mercer had the upper hand most times still can't kill Heller :facepalm:

Completed Deadpool. Man he can break the 4th wall. ;)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Though the gameplay gets repetitive in both Prototype and Prototype 2, the story is good. The ending in the Prototype 2 sucks.

Mercer had the upper hand most times still can't kill Heller :facepalm:

Completed Deadpool. Man he can break the 4th wall. ;)

yes he does!! :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Finished Ace Combat Assault Horizon, nice game, much more exciting that HAWX Series. They didn't release any other games for PC though.

Next up, FC4.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Started fromm the bottom now we here - Imgur

we should have a reddit thread...

- - - Updated - - -

Finished Ace Combat Assault Horizon, nice game, much more exciting that HAWX Series. They didn't release any other games for PC though.

Next up, FC4.

that was one flight sim i really enjoyed.

i cant fly jets for $hit. i suck at bf3 jets.

Top Bottom