Your Favourite Monsters[pun intended]

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Hi guys. You can list out your scariest monsters here. The ones who are the usual pain in the neck and prompt you to go and read the cheatbook
The Pinky Monster in Doom3 for me!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Pinky takes 3 shotgun hits :D im with tarey_g...i hate the freakin hell knights...esp when they come thru the portal in delta labs and in that small room in hell...

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Hmm, lots of them.
The Hellknight from Doom 3
The Archvile from Doom 1/2
The headcrabs from HL
The fast zombies in HL2
The Sirian Warbulls from Serious Sam: SE
Hienrich in RtCW
The Progenitor Seekers from Homeworld 2
The guys with MG42's in CoD and MOH series (they ARE godforsaken monsters, all right!)
The Undead Horde in the last level in W3:RoC
The Xenomorph Queen in AvP2
The Parasite Dog from Quake II
Lucifer from Painkiller
Slezz from BloodRayne 2
The Ninja jumping jackrabbit girls from Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

and a heckuva lot more. Pain, pain, pain, everytime I encounter them.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Mine would be:
:arrow: The sirian war bulls from SERIOUS SAM-SE (these beasts r fast and they die only after sum @ss kickin')

:arrow: Diablo and his Brother BAAL in DIABLO-II L.O.D

:arrow: The Knife ladies in POP-S.O.T (i really hate them although they look s*xy in their outfits but they r not a t all romantic, :wink: :twisted: )

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm not played much on the latest games but if u ask me earlier games then in House of the Dead the last boss in the game was a real pain in the @$$ man.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Most of the Serious Sam 2 Monsters (beheaded Bombers esp)

Archvile of Doom 2

Many of PoPWW.. esp the BOSSES

Ka0s

Broken In
The UberSoldat in RTCW ... man he was a toughie ...... killing the final boss was a cinch compared to him :shock:

moshel

Padawan
The big monster near the end in return to Castle wolfenstein. he was big crazy and very difficult to beat without cheats. espcially cos he had so many henchmen together with him waking up from graves

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The Fire Breathing Zombies from the crypts and catacombs of Return to Castle Wolfenstein! Creepy to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom